Grinding Gear Games Staff Overview

need staff for creating multiplayers maps aka pvp, 6v6, 10+v10+, (mb dota))).
Nice to see. :)

u r welcome!!!
no team photos ?
" We've also recently hired a new narrative designer who will pick up where we left off in The Fall of Oriath for our future expansions! "

act 11-20 confirmed.
Best to do for big boss is to buy 1 day vacation for whole team, like a little trip to some national park or something once per year for whole team
TY to the people that signed my cloth map
Ty for the information, best game ever!
This if anything just makes me more disappointed, knowing how many staff you don't have working on issues like lag to AUS players, and also makes me wonder why my support emails over two weeks ago have been seemingly dropped when the issue wasn't resolved and I simply never heard anything back.

For two weeks since Delve dropped I have been having the worst lag, I've posted multiple forum posts about it, had a correspondence with support started and abandoned and now I'm wondering what you are actually going to do about my issue when you are posting "about us" segments instead of dealing with real issues for players playing your game.

Honestly if I don't get any help from support soon I'm going to ask for a full refund of my support and abandon your game/company as you have done to me. I've given all the details on it 3 times over and provided more than enough material to aid with solving the issue and as of yet there has been nothing done, no requests for further information or emails returned telling me that there is an issue or that it can or cannot be fixed, absolutely nothing and I have given all I can.

Your customer service/support needs to step up it's game for how many people need it, I see so many people calling out for help on the forums and 99% goes unheard or un-helped except by other players only and then people like me actually email support and then have their emails forgotten about and no resolution or help. What else am I meant to do when I've followed the proper channels and it has got me no-where? The proper channel has literally failed me and after that, all I'm left with is a game I can't play for the insane lag spikes that make this game worse than original Diablo 2 battle.net back 10 or more years ago?

What good is my support if I'm not supported in kind?
PHEW ... NOT EVEN A SINGLE MEME/GIF/PIC?
ctrl+f
test
0 results

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info