why dumb games like fortine and lol always #1 on twitch and not poe?

i have honestly saw a bit of fortnite it looked soo dumb why people even play that this popular on twich
comparted to pathofexile they are seriously so bad.... and these kids play fortine instead of pathofexile?

i choose pathofexile as my main game did i make any mistake in choosing my main game?
but pathofexile is #15 on twitch right now hopefully devs make this a better game to play and get more popular

fortine looks so dumb you guys agree with me right?
Last bumped on Sep 17, 2018, 1:00:34 AM
Why do you think Fortnite is dumb? It's just a FPS battle royale game.

The reason PoE isn't number one and these are is simply that they're better viewing experiences, they're less complicated games where you don't need to understand what's going on to enjoy. They also allow a significant amount of dicking around while PoE doesn't.

I think the real question is, "Why does people enjoying things bother you so much?"
"
j33bus wrote:
Why do you think Fortnite is dumb? It's........ "Why does people enjoying things bother you so much?"

wow seriously you find fortnite good? -_-
I'm not sure why someone would want to watch WoW whether you like it, hate it, or, like me, are indifferent.
Censored.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
I'm not sure why someone would want to watch WoW whether you like it, hate it, or, like me, are indifferent.

i have no idea how wow works but i can confirm fortnie and lol is no-brainer game compared to poe
"why dumb games like fortine and lol always #1 on twitch and not poe?"

I see Twitch as entertainment platform so in the end its all about fun: for example in LoL there is guy Imaqtpie (or like that) and the way he talks and acts is simply funny. When he is offline, LoL loose 10k viewers immediately.

The same is for Fortnite.

And why are those most played? No frustration factors, instant fun, easy to learn and hard to master... I believe all competition stuff always attract attention by protagonist or spectators. 100 mil price pool in Fortnite or almost 3 mil in LoL with its LCS tv is another ++ for those games.

ps: imo those games are interesting and well balanced in all what they provide, and attention they get is deserved. LoL is much more complex than PoE and asks much more knowledge and skills than PoE for sure.. Fortnite asks different skills than LoL, nevertheless who is idiot, will die in first wave anyway..
Last edited by Rexeos on Sep 15, 2018, 2:42:25 PM
"
dvasan wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
LoL is much more complex than PoE and asks much more knowledge ans skills than PoE for sure..

in what way? you just no-brainer pick adc and rightclick thats all

Well, PoE and LoL are both same in the beginning, you click this and that and move onward. While in PoE once you learn all mechanics, stats, hp/es minimums etc. you start to gather better gear to rise efficiency; in LoL once you learn stuff like cooldowns, power of spells, their ranges etc. than you master those skills personally - you learn micro and macro game, five people on teamspeak and learning randevous on map at precise time, combination of skill etc. needs a lot of practice. Thats the reason why game like LoL will ask more from player than PoE: in skills and knowledge, as there is much more stuff to learn than in PoE..
Last edited by Rexeos on Sep 15, 2018, 2:54:30 PM
ok sorry i edited that message out actually didnt mean to say that but lol is kinda boring thats all
"
Rexeos wrote:
"
dvasan wrote:
"
Rexeos wrote:
LoL is much more complex than PoE and asks much more knowledge ans skills than PoE for sure..

in what way? you just no-brainer pick adc and rightclick thats all

Well, PoE and LoL are both same in the beginning,

hi rexeos my posts are getting removed here reply my pm thanks we talk privately
Is the question "Why do people watch these games more?" or "Why do people play these games more?" or "Why are these games streamed more?"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info