US|| <GUARD> Blackguard. Recruiting for guild and private league

NAME(IGN): Nypheras
✪ What server do you connect to(not league): PC

✪ How long have you played:About a week 😂

✪ What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.):Still sorting that out, but with my Diablo experiences, I think I'd be a delver

✪ How many characters do you create per league approximately?: I've got one right not, but given the length I'd guess I'll make at least one more character this league.

✪ What you hope to get out of the guild:
Just hoping to get some cool people to chill with and play PoE with, bonus if I can learn anything, and double bonus if I can eventually help others out.
✪ anything else that you would like us to know or a question you might have.: I'm currently active duty Navy, been in for seven years, so it's pretty much impossible to offend me 😂😂
invites sent
✪ NAME(IGN): Ahrima

✪ What server do you connect to(not league): Washington

✪ How long have you played: 275 hours on steam. Just started playing seriously again for the first time in a few leagues.

✪ What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.): Usually maps or delves, but I'm not too well versed in the end-game yet.

✪ How many characters do you create per league approximately?: ~2 or 3

✪ What you hope to get out of the guild: Fun, mature people to play and interact with.
✪ NAME(IGN): Firstderp (cause i'm told my first toon will suck ass)
✪ What server do you connect to(not league): texas
✪ How long have you played: 3 days offically level 26
✪ What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.): make solid end game character
✪ How many characters do you create per league approximately?:
✪ What you hope to get out of the guild:learn alot about the game and become a asset
✪ anything else that you would like us to know or a question you might have.:

invites sent
bump
✪ NAME(IGN):SSBenyo (91)ED
✪ What server do you connect to(not league): Texas
✪ How long have you played:
Steam says 1700 hours but I tend to leave the game running without playing so IDK.

✪ What do you like in the game:
I prefer mapping and delving but I've farmed lab with MS in a previous leagues

✪ How many characters do you create per league approximately?:
2 but it depends on the league and how busy I am.

✪ What you hope to get out of the guild:
Looking to find a guild with decent players and uncensored sense of humor. I play POE to relax but would be nice to group up and socialize/progress.
invites sent
bump
bump

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info