US|| <GUARD> Blackguard. Recruiting for guild and private league

✪ NAME(IGN): Wortesplosion

✪ What server you are in: EU.

✪ How long have you played: Since 2013.

✪ What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.): I like farming maps and League content sometimes.

✪ How many characters do you create per league approximately?: 4-5.

✪ What you hope to get out of the guild: Experience and Knowledge.

✪ anything else that you would like us to know or a question you might have.: ARE YOU READY FOR LEGION!
bump
✪ NAME(IGN): Ashdragyn
✪ What server you are in: Washington DC
✪ How long have you played: Years, steam says about ~3600 hours
✪ What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.): maps, delves
✪ How many characters do you create per league approximately?: 3-5 depending
✪ What you hope to get out of the guild: social interaction while mapping etc
✪ anything else that you would like us to know or a question you might have.: looking for a fun yet mature guild where members don't spam guildchat with endless <item><item corrupted> crap, and officers are serious about helping guildies rather than too busy to help because they're farming Headhunters for themselves.
invites sent
bump
bump
NAME(IGN): MannyGz
✪ What server you are in: Synthesis
✪ How long have you played: I've been playing for about a month.
✪ What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.): Delve has to be my favorite alongside mapping.
✪ How many characters do you create per league approximately?: I currently have 3 characters this league. A level 92 being my highest
✪ What you hope to get out of the guild: I'm just looking for some cool chill people to play poe with :)
✪ anything else that you would like us to know or a question you might have.:whatever content it may be.

bump
bump
✪ NAME(IGN):Kaekb
✪ What server do you connect to(not league):California
✪ How long have you played: A few weeks, 3 characters currently 2 level 50s 1 83
✪ What do you like in the game (are you a labrunner,mapper,delver etc.):Mapping and delve currently but also enjoy lab.
✪ How many characters do you create per league approximately?:Undecided probably 2 or 3
✪ What you hope to get out of the guild: Meet people and enjoy the game together
✪ anything else that you would like us to know or a question you might have.: I don't have a mic, but I do have discord hopefully not a issue.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info