Withering Touch

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Jan 9, 2020, 7:41:24 PM
Can we please have a dev clarify if the "Withered" debuff is the same as the unnamed "secondary debuff" from the Wither gem, or if you can stack both and benefit from even greater 'increased Chaos Damage taken'? Thanks
"
ProudLikeAGod wrote:
Can we please have a dev clarify if the "Withered" debuff is the same as the unnamed "secondary debuff" from the Wither gem, or if you can stack both and benefit from even greater 'increased Chaos Damage taken'? Thanks

I want to second this. What is the actual effect of 'withered'?
is it like having a totem casting withered meaning fast attacks more "withered" on enemy? clarification please nobody seems to know what it actually does other than adding dmg as chaos and "withering" mobs
We still dont know the effect?

Edit:
Just read on the gem: 6%inc. chaos dmg taken, stacks up to 15 times.
I'm just not sure if there is a duration or not
Last edited by xdebex on Sep 13, 2018, 7:26:35 AM
For those not keeping up, the effect is worded very similarly to Wither's secondary effect, but it's not explicitly the same thing, and PoB assumes/datamined that both can be stacked on an enemy, which would be significantly different to the case where they're the exact same Withered effect ingame.

Curently the only named debuff from Wither is Hindered, the first effect of two. We know what Hindered is & does, and we know what Wither's secondary effect does even if it lacks a name, but we don't know what Withering Touch's Withered does & if it's the same/stacks.

Hopefully it can be quickly and simply clarified.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Sep 13, 2018, 1:34:15 PM
"
xdebex wrote:
We still dont know the effect?

Edit:
Just read on the gem: 6%inc. chaos dmg taken, stacks up to 15 times.
I'm just not sure if there is a duration or not

Thanks! I can't belive I didn't think of alt-ing it... Oh well.
"
ProudLikeAGod wrote:
Curently the only named debuff from Wither is Hindered, the first effect of two.
This is not true. The Wither skill specifies that it applies the Withered debuff, and has done so since the initial deploy of 3.4.0 when that name was given to the debuff.
td:Lr
wither from support and wither from attack is the same thing which can stack up to 15 times, reducing enemies chaos res and movement speed. The only thing i don't understand why these new poison changes dosn't support spells at all.

And its still bad since most Elemental can use dual curse + EE to do similar effect on large scale.
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Last edited by PsVRTwo on Sep 13, 2018, 7:32:34 PM
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
ProudLikeAGod wrote:
Curently the only named debuff from Wither is Hindered, the first effect of two.
This is not true. The Wither skill specifies that it applies the Withered debuff, and has done so since the initial deploy of 3.4.0 when that name was given to the debuff.
Thanks and my apologies, I was trusting the official wiki had run PyPoE/ExporterBot and that it would have captured all such changes, rather than being logged into the game while theorycrafting.

I'll try inform PoB to correct their dual debuff stack implementation soon. Edit: looks like a wontfix, guess it's just the wiki that can be improved.
Last edited by ProudLikeAGod on Sep 14, 2018, 4:01:05 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info