Xbox One 3.4.1 Patch Notes

AWESOME! I love how close the console version is to the PC version and how quickly you get the console version inline with the PC version.

Great job!
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
Flares now light instantly, protecting you immediately, and travel to the location you clicked. They are still instant to use.

Sorry, this was a patch note error - Flares/Dynamite still travel a fixed distance away from you as they had before.
Amazing game, amazing support. Thank you GGG
I'm getting some really weird activity since the patch.
Smite seems sluggish now, breakables are spawning in mid air(bundles just floating in mid air in the middle of the room), just a lot of things that don't feel right and definitely don't feel the same as before the patch.
I tried resetting everything and nothing seems to fix it. Please let me know if I'm doing something wrong or if I've missed something.
...this escalated quickly.
Last edited by thMadHatter83 on Sep 10, 2018, 5:40:46 AM
My game also seems a little clunky. It's always (literally) blurry (like there's too much going on at once)...even when nothing is happening. And I'm getting lots of tearing. It's only been since patch 3.4.1.
https://www.ForeverExiled.com/: Forever Exiled, A Path of Exile Podcast

Annnnnd

Wrecker of Days' One-Stop-Shop: Stress-Free Builds (& Filters): 1-Button, HC SSF, Item Freedom: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3467875
"
My game also seems a little clunky. It's always (literally) blurry (like there's too much going on at once)...even when nothing is happening. And I'm getting lots of tearing. It's only been since patch 3.4.1.

Yep. Just downloaded patch, a ton of tearing as well. On Xbox One X. Started immediately in town....I appreciate turning off Global Illumination until hopefully it can be optimized better, but performance still suffering badly with the last 2 patches. Screen tearing just from going in and out of inventory.....
Just a bug fix patch nothink els.

We want our big xbox patch we bin promist for so long.

Top two.

Manual Realm change
Option for performance og grafic on xbox one x

Fine with a bug fix and it’s good you fix but we would like what you talked about for 1 year now.

Thanks
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P
The bug where Vaal Outposts and Abyssal Chambers (and possibly other things like these) don't open is still not fixed :(
"
D1SA3LE wrote:

Top two.

Manual Realm change

Fine with a bug fix and it’s good you fix but we would like what you talked about for 1 year now.

Thanks

Aside from the less than optimal grammar, this person has a point. We've been told about these features for quite some time.

I hate to be negative, but I'm quite curious as to why GGG is applauded for simply keeping Xbox in line with PC in terms of bug fixes.

Don't get me wrong, it's obviously a good thing and something that we'd surely notice if it was absent.

Yet is it really a warrant for praise?
Hey peeps, it's a me, rangerDanger.
"
rangerDangerr wrote:
"
D1SA3LE wrote:

Top two.

Manual Realm change

Thanks

Aside from the less than optimal grammar, this person has a point. We've been told about these features for quite some time.

I hate to be negative, but I'm quite curious as to why GGG is applauded for simply keeping Xbox in line with PC in terms of bug fixes.

Don't get me wrong, it's obviously a good thing and something that we'd surely notice if it was absent.

Yet is it really a warrant for praise?

Yeah sry im Danish :p

But i agree :)
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info