KITAVA ACT 10 RE-ENTER CRASH

"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
GotNoTail wrote:
I am still having this same problem even after the patch yesterday.

If you're still consistently crashing on the fight I'd recommend re-installing your client as this issue has been globally fixed, your local files could be in a bad state causing this.

As someone very qualified to inform you... this bug has not been fixed. I did manage to get past Kitava but I was booted to the login screen multiple times during the battle.

-Dave
Hello everyone, yes, the bug persist after the update.
I can confirm the bug is still around is well. I kept getting booted to the login screen, even though I reinstalled the game after yesterday's patch.
Hello,

The team is aware of another issue which is causing crashes on the Kitava fight and is working on a fix. It seems to be related to taking portals in/out of his fight.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
Good morning,

There is a fix for this included in the patch which is going live this morning.

no there isnt.

Maybe asking your QA to test your patches before sending them out ?

i msged about this last 2 patches ago. "YOU" replied that there is going to be a fix the next day fixing most of our problems.

2 patches after "soon 3" same issue.

also have to redo the whole walking from the canals...
again and again....................

also "again" getting killed in the black loading screen after trying to get back into the fight. "which results in the crash"

i am sorry to say "even if the game is free and i invested $ into micros, next patches if most of our requests/ suggestions/ fixes arn't meet

i wont ever ever be spending a penny for any microtransactions.
and i really hope others think the same.

not only because of that reason but because of things we ask and refused to be given from quality of life to other stuff

at least i can say i am happy i died and crashed with a super cool looking armor. right ? lol

if your asking money for us to buy micro transaction then someone has to work to give us quality content in return.

i was expecting all our money to go into good development.
36 patches a week isn't it

i dont know if my message will get me a warning or something like that... but i just wanted to be honest and to speak the truth for everyone playing your game.

wont be using forums anymore anyway.

GGG, if you read this,
thank you for understanding

Bug is still going strong, and it's becoming a massive pain in my ass.
I actually just got this crash just now. I didn't have any flasks left for kitavas final flame breath attack so I figured I would just portal out and in and brute force the damage with all my flasks up.

Kitava went back to fighting normal despite not having any life at all and a few seconds later my game froze and kicked me out to the main xbox screen. I guess I wll just not use a portal this time.
This bug is still happening for me but I'm not using portals at all. Kitava gets to half health and the game boots me to login screen. Tried deleting and re installing but that has not fixed the issue.
Hey guys im having the same exact issue ever since delve started up. I was gonna make a post on a temp fix i found a little while back but i had forgot, and i didn't really know where to post it lol anyways hopefully this will help some of you guys/girls experience this hair ripping bug and maybe it will also help the devs get to the root of the problem.

The temp fix i have found to prevent you from crashing upon re entry of kitava boss fight is to just wait a few seconds after dying/leaving while standing outside the door to re enter Kitava's boss room. I usually just run back and fourth about 4 times in short lines and then i re enter Kitava's boss room and it hasn't replicated the bug yet and ive done the story on about 10 + char and its hasn't happened since following this method as stated above. It may not work for you guys but it helped me and a couple of my friends i showed so i really do hope it helps some people on here too. Really frustrating bug XD

Good luck exiles
This work around worked for me, just killed kitava

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info