[3.7] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

"

Unfortunately, it still doesn't help Host Chieftan's from spawning. I read earlier last night that they are probably bugged with desecrate.

They're working for me sometimes its just random but it does seem like its bugged.

On a side note I don't think I have ever seen the endurance charges from Ambu's Charge is this bugged?
"
Yuping wrote:

Youre absolutely right, but as i play with a friend i went for a more supporting route, and still able to play solo (which amazes me as i played suports before and most of them coundnt do anything solo). So when my friend is only i can play as a support, and get minions up for bosses, and alone im basicaly a summoner.

This is my build right now.

If you have any sugestions (https://pastebin.com/rGew7F8G)

Looks great, this is a great variation for duo play.

"
Kday wrote:
"

Unfortunately, it still doesn't help Host Chieftan's from spawning. I read earlier last night that they are probably bugged with desecrate.

They're working for me sometimes its just random but it does seem like its bugged.

On a side note I don't think I have ever seen the endurance charges from Ambu's Charge is this bugged?

Yeah not sure here, I’ve never had a problem spawning Host Chieftains. Be sure to raise them in the same order you raised them originally though, so if you raised a host chieftain first make sure you raise it before the carnage chieftain.

"
Lapsi wrote:
Hi,
Is this build able to do things solo. I am a casual player and always wanted to try aura build that can do stuff solo rather than depending on parties. Also is this build laggy as most of the time I am travelling due to work and play in mobile hotspot.

It sure can, that is the main benefit of this build over a traditional support.
I changed to your build from Dancing Dervish + Consecrated Path with facebreaker and I love it.
The problem I have with it is, that I just can't get the 4 red sockets on the armour, any ideas for this?
"
Miradumi wrote:
I changed to your build from Dancing Dervish + Consecrated Path with facebreaker and I love it.
The problem I have with it is, that I just can't get the 4 red sockets on the armour, any ideas for this?

If you are trying to use chroma's please stop. use the Jeweller's orb trick to get off-colour on sockets.
"
ArchieQT wrote:
"
Miradumi wrote:

If you are trying to use chroma's please stop. use the Jeweller's orb trick to get off-colour on sockets.

IF you are trying the vorici trick, please stop. You are burning through unnecessary currency.
Don't move my threads. And DON'T PM me here on the forums for ANY reason.
Not sure I can recall a faster leveling process, or act boss single target than with this build. Thanks for an outstanding leveling guide!

Now, I know next to nothing about summoning and spectres etc. This is my first summoning build. It seems my spectres are dying almost instantly. I've gone back to re-summon them from their area a few times but I feel like that isn't right either. Do we use desecrate in their area to re-summon them? Or...something else? Thanks in advance.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
"
bvanharjr wrote:
"
ArchieQT wrote:
"
Miradumi wrote:

IF you are trying the vorici trick, please stop. You are burning through unnecessary currency.

It appears you are implying there is a different way to get 4 off color sockets than Chrome spamming (Very bad), Vorici Crafting with Chrome (Not ideal), and Vorici craft with Jewellers trick. Care to elaborate?

"
Moridin79 wrote:
Not sure I can recall a faster leveling process, or act boss single target than with this build. Thanks for an outstanding leveling guide!

Now, I know next to nothing about summoning and spectres etc. This is my first summoning build. It seems my spectres are dying almost instantly. I've gone back to re-summon them from their area a few times but I feel like that isn't right either. Do we use desecrate in their area to re-summon them? Or...something else? Thanks in advance.

When you originally summon them they are the level of the zone they spawn in, which in this case I think is around 50? Somewhere there. These will auto die when doing map level content. What you want to do is have a high level Desecrate, go into the highest level zone (Preferably a zone with a monster level slightly higher than the level your desecrate says), then Desecrate and look for corspes of the spectres you want. This will create spectres at a more reasonable level that should survive.
Last edited by Rheavon on Sep 19, 2018, 12:58:40 PM
Ah, so if I go into say, shaper's realm I just spam desecrate and hope it gives me the chieftans?
"
Moridin79 wrote:
Ah, so if I go into say, shaper's realm I just spam desecrate and hope it gives me the chieftans?

Yes, but this only works if you go into Shaper's realm with chieftans. The way Desecrate works is it spawns a corpse of a monster on the Monster table. When you enter a zone with spectres, it adds the spectres you currently have to the Monster table so when you desecrate it gives a random assortment from this table at the level of which is Shaper's Realm
"
Rheavon wrote:
"
Moridin79 wrote:

Yes, but this only works if you go into Shaper's realm with chieftans. The way Desecrate works is it spawns a corpse of a monster on the Monster table. When you enter a zone with spectres, it adds the spectres you currently have to the Monster table so when you desecrate it gives a random assortment from this table at the level of which is Shaper's Realm

I see! Thank you for the info!
Last edited by Moridin79 on Sep 19, 2018, 1:42:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info