[3.6] The Lazy Walker - Jugg - VMS walk and kill, 3M shaper, phys/ice/lightning immune, HC

"
eslam11zero wrote:
guys can anyone cheak my gear on my character ? i think i do no damage its cuz gems low lvl or what overall sameone help ty

Hi please set your profile to public so that I can take a look at your character.
done u can see it now ?
"
eslam11zero wrote:
done u can see it now ?

Ok your HOAG gem level is too low. Just buy a lvl 17/18 one and start from there.

Dont use empower if its not level 4. Put it on your swap weapon to level. Can use vile toxin instead.
I made a transtion into molten strike instead of molten shell. Because I wanted my DPS to be high constantly. I changed few things in the tree such as melee damage. I will prob run uber lab to get accuracy.
My current setup is way more effective lol. I guess I don't fit in the "lazy walker" anymore but, just wanted to say, that there are no limits to what you can do with the core items (rat cage, rings, neck). I'm having a f*cking blast in red maps now.
Changed some jewels to more minion damage, some attack speed and just % fire damage. Didn't expect it to turn out this well.
Last edited by weppe1337 on Jan 27, 2019, 6:54:08 PM
thats all i do how about my jewel my gear ? sorry if i wast your time alexh
eslam

your jewels are quite off. you dont need projectile speed or crit.
try to get cooldown recovery on boots and belt.
your tree is not as suggested in the build either!
you should level up some gems as well.
Last edited by weppe1337 on Jan 27, 2019, 6:59:01 PM
"
weppe1337 wrote:
I made a transtion into molten strike instead of molten shell. Because I wanted my DPS to be high constantly. I changed few things in the tree such as melee damage. I will prob run uber lab to get accuracy.
My current setup is way more effective lol. I guess I don't fit in the "lazy walker" anymore but, just wanted to say, that there are no limits to what you can do with the core items (rat cage, rings, neck). I'm having a f*cking blast in red maps now.
Changed some jewels to more minion damage, some attack speed and just % fire damage. Didn't expect it to turn out this well.

If you dont use VMS there is no need to keep ratcage anymore, can choose from many sick unique chests.
Yeah, we'll see what I figure out :D
wepp how my tree not suggested and i do the www.poeurl.com/ccFe

"
eslam11zero wrote:
wepp how my tree not suggested and i do the www.poeurl.com/ccFe

Your tree is fine. There was a minor change from unyielding to unbreakable. but that doenst have much affect.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info