#1 Standard Windriper MF - 203iiq / 300iir [ 310,000 dps TS , 100 ~ 150 ex / day ]

150ex per day. lol. yea. sure
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
thread is getting spicy

"
Molochmane wrote:
thread is getting spicy

We need more PicsRweapZ memes if at all possible
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
Rupenus wrote:
150ex per day. lol. yea. sure

well its not that much only 75$ ;)
A day w/o dealing with stupid ppl is like....Never mind. Ill tell u if it ever happens

150 ex / day lul
without proof its just as words. i make 500 ex / hour . rofl

[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
All fake.

150ex a day lol. If MF were that OP, quant and rarity would have been removed from the game altogether.

The dps screens are fake too. You have Aspect of the Cat selected visible in one screen. None of the items you linked have that on them, ergo fake.
"
FireSword5 wrote:
All fake.

150ex a day lol. If MF were that OP, quant and rarity would have been removed from the game altogether.

The dps screens are fake too. You have Aspect of the Cat selected visible in one screen. None of the items you linked have that on them, ergo fake.

His quiver does tho
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
NO HH .
MAHAHHAAHHAHAHA
[ I G N ] Grafflol___ hc talisman
Grafflol___ lvl almost 98.#40 thc[rip from icenova box].atziri slayer[kill count 256]#1 normal atziri slayer[invasion].world first avatar of thunder as melee.[THC] best twin t14/t15 killer[thc] /1554892
my stream http://www.twitch.tv/grafflol ye i got 1m views.
nice male organ comparison thread.
"How come only evil forces were released?" - "Because there are no good forces."
"So, then. You don't believe that there is a God." - "There was a god."
"Well, then. Where is he now?" - "I killed him," said Kane.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info