3.4.1 Patch Notes

Barrage+ Remote mine crashed to game please fix this....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHzrJm0koys
psl fix the beast burrow room where the boss thats supposed to attack you is afk and untargetable
good stuff
I hope you're ready for me to nitpick.

"
Flares now light instantly, protecting you immediately, and travel to the location you clicked. They are still instant to use.

1ms delay. Enforced by D&D Engine. (this cannot go any lower.)

"
Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.

This aura MUST be able to stack, or an Integer overflow will cause the entire realm to crash, killing ALL instances & Zones.

"
Fixed a bug where the "Slay the Corrupted Bosses" Zana mission did not complete in Maps with multiple bosses.

Not a bug. ALL bosses must be killed.

"
Fixed an instance crash.

IF This isn't a performance boost of 50% or more for DX11 (99% for DX9Ex/DX9), this crash will still occur.
Last edited by bvanharjr on Sep 5, 2018, 5:14:08 PM
Still no fix for beast burrow event :(
Fixed a bug where Vaal Ancestral Warchief did not work when dual-wielding claws.

THANK YOU <3
No fix for first delve boss phase 2 having totems/minions not working? :(
Najsu!
Monsters with the "Allies Cannot Die" aura cannot be affected by the "Allies Cannot Die" aura themselves. This prevents multiple monsters with this aura from affecting one another.

About damn time lol been in the game like 4 years and shitty when u get doubles
"Don't Tread on Me"
Vaal outpost fix? Kinda scared to go to them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info