[3.13] TOXIC RAIN + HERALD OF AGONY Pathfinder Build (6-8K life) (UBER ELDER done!) +VIDEO GUIDE!

"
aefoa wrote:
Yo guys, what skill gems/items should i get in order to get better clear speed? Currently lvl 73, got all damage passives but it takes ~1-2 seconds before white/blue mobs decay and die, tehrefore i cannot always run through them and when i can, there's a high risk of getting hit by many monsters at the same time = bad for HC :/

I've once seen a guy farming shaped underground sea with toxic rain (previous league) with Quill rain, and mobs were dying almost instantly. Is it due to specific skill gems or current Quill Rain's nerf?

quill rain got nerfed this league
in the previous league quill rain was stronger than now
also this build is strong at lvl 80+ when you get all jewels and stuff.
had the same problem as u but now i can do high tier maps without any problems
"
sparkosmodius wrote:
"
aefoa wrote:
Yo guys, what skill gems/items should i get in order to get better clear speed? Currently lvl 73, got all damage passives but it takes ~1-2 seconds before white/blue mobs decay and die, tehrefore i cannot always run through them and when i can, there's a high risk of getting hit by many monsters at the same time = bad for HC :/

I've once seen a guy farming shaped underground sea with toxic rain (previous league) with Quill rain, and mobs were dying almost instantly. Is it due to specific skill gems or current Quill Rain's nerf?

quill rain got nerfed this league
in the previous league quill rain was stronger than now
also this build is strong at lvl 80+ when you get all jewels and stuff.
had the same problem as u but now i can do high tier maps without any problems

Also you can try bloodrage+enhanced works like a quillrain on lioeneye
Today i linked a nice bow......unlucky for this build is a bit slow, btw it deserve a multicraft (maybe tornado shot build?) <3
Last edited by Redvex on Dec 31, 2018, 3:50:42 AM
I saw in an earlier comment that we should have the Despair/Blasphemy in the Embalmer - as far as I know, Vile Toxins doesn't seem to able to support Despair, so why is it necessary to slot Despair in the gloves?
"
WingedKoronas wrote:
I saw in an earlier comment that we should have the Despair/Blasphemy in the Embalmer - as far as I know, Vile Toxins doesn't seem to able to support Despair, so why is it necessary to slot Despair in the gloves?

I think that gloves are for using Spell Totem -> Vaal Blight -> Faster Casting
"
WingedKoronas wrote:

Do not need to be in gloves
https://www.twitch.tv/angry_roleplayer
All builds: http://www.angryroleplayer.com/path-of-exile-builds/
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2143469
I seek with path of building and it seem that +%chaos non ailment multiplier is similar to +1 craft so i move to mc (maybe with empower 4 no)

So this is my definitive bow for this league
Last edited by Redvex on Jan 1, 2019, 10:41:43 AM
"
WingedKoronas wrote:

Well i'm using herald of agony in the gloves, is much better.
"The_Coming_Calamity" reserved 45% mana for HoA. If add grace aura (get 50%) he stays only 5% mana. I have 55 mana with both grace and HoA. How reduct mana reservation?
So I got a malloney's with point blank. Is that any good?
fph ~ Orbs work in real life. I exchanged my ex for a lot of regrets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info