GhazzyTV - 20+ mil sDPS Dominating Blow & Herald of Purity [LOW & HIGH BUDGET VERSIONS]

Thanks for listing your end game set up. What do you use as specters? Also summon skeletons? Do you manually cast them? Did you make any big changes in the skill tree? Playing in a small league, so have any othe gearing suggestions?
Thx for the great build.

It is my favorit starter for now ;)
"
swicky wrote:
Thanks for listing your end game set up. What do you use as specters? Also summon skeletons? Do you manually cast them? Did you make any big changes in the skill tree? Playing in a small league, so have any othe gearing suggestions?

Hi swicky. Don't remember if i made any changes to the passives.
I used this one:
Compare it to ghazzy's if you are interested.

I don't use the normal skeletons only the vaal version when it's charged. They deal a lot of damage, have a long duration and provide excellent protection.

I used the carnage chieftain from act 2 old field for frenzy charges to my army and the host chieftain from act 7 (don't remember area) for power charges.
They are very tanky. You're going to have to do some insane content for them to die.

For gearing i think ghazzy covers that quite well. Check out the video guide too. You can operate well with just rare items.

Not sure if brightbeak is as good for leap slamming anymore as they changed those movement skills to not be weapon reliant. That's only good then you can delve craft or get an incursion one hander with loads of minion damage.

Starting with srs in a +1 fire wand/sceptre is always good. Srs+minion damage+melee splash. Did that until i could use dom blow/smite.

Chimera's unique claw is another option for late endgame.
Last edited by kompaniet on Dec 7, 2018, 1:12:29 PM
You say no dex at all, how am i supposed to use faster attacks then? it takes 90 extra dex to use them, thats pretty much to gain from equipment.
Last edited by waynie321 on Dec 7, 2018, 7:32:07 PM
"
waynie321 wrote:
You say no dex at all, how am i supposed to use faster attacks then? it takes 90 extra dex to use them, thats pretty much to gain from equipment.

Hi there.

There are a number of options for that.

1. Get dex on jewels or gear. Some pieces of gear can naturally spawn with a lot of dex. Gloves, amulets and rings for example. You can also craft dex onto these pieces.

2. Get dex from passive tree until you can get it on gear which is always preferred as passive points are limited. The +30 notables are good for this.

3. Don't level the gem or level it as high as you can and leave it at that until later when you have more dex. I didn't use faster attacks until i reached maps and setup my endgame gear. I leveled blind as high as i was able to.

4. You can also use the unique jewels that transform one stat into another. In some cases they are well worth it.

I know how to get dex but it feels like a waste since this build has no need for evasion and accuracy
"
waynie321 wrote:
I know how to get dex but it feels like a waste since this build has no need for evasion and accuracy

It's only blind and faster attacks that need 100+ dex as far as i can remember.
You can choose to not use them or leave them at a low level its personal preference.

I like this build so far. Thanks for the guide Ghazzy!

I also made some adjustments that are:

Gear:
1H DPS Axe instead of Brightbeak

Gems:
1) Remove Smite (Used it only for leveling until I got Writhing Jar)
2) Switch Ancestral Call for Melee Splash
3) Use Vaal Summon Skeletons
4) Use Raise Spectre

Tree:
I didn't go for the witch minion nodes but instead went Elemental Equilibrium and Sovereignity.

Very fast gameplay and good DPS!
Some of the skill gem combinations in the pastebin link for PoB don't match the guide. Any idea which is more up todate?

Examples:
Cast When Damage Taken:

- CWDT, Immortal Call, Increased Duration, Convocation
(PoB has this in the shield slot, so Increased Duration is left out, as 3 sockets is the max)

Holy Relic & Golem:

- Holy Relic, Increased Area of Effect, Stone Golem, Blind
(PoB has Increased Duration, rather than Increased Area of Effect)
Hi Ghazzy, thank you so much for your effort spent in this build.

I'm rather new to Poe, starting playing halfway Delve, following Enki's Arc guide on my first char, but wanted to try a more melee oriented build for Betrayal and really loving the build so far.
Guides like this help me understand the interaction between the gems and tree more, as there are so many things to learn in PoE.

A few things I'm a little stuck with, is except for CWDT and Leap Slam (mobility only), are there any other gems that should be limited in lvl'ing up?
And any gems that would benefit from Vaal counterparts (if they exist) and high quality over other gems?

Also been trying the new War Banner skill while lvl'ing (still only lvl37 atm), and allthough I know it only gets charges when I have the killing blow, and not my minions, it still gives a decent buff on boss fights, if it's an area where you get to keep the stages on the banner after transitioning zones.
Has anyone else been trying this before on higher lvl and is it worth focusing on?

I think I tried using Hatred instead as well, but my manapool is too low to sustain Hatred, Herald and Holy Relic, so will lvl that gem on secondary gear.

Also, with the Betrayal release, are there any changes in the Bis item slots for the unique department? Spec thinking of the unique stygian with 50% inc stats on the gems, as you can socket minion buffs in there?

Or specific new mods that are better than fe a Brightbeak?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info