(Discontinued) [3.4] Geofri's Relics | Guardian | Consecrated Path + Holy Relics

Looking forward to the new thread due to all the rave reviews here.
"
msuroxy wrote:

i can't stop showing off ^ xD

FFfffffar out thats nice, how many runs did it take you?

If it was in HC I would be tempted, no SC for me.

Trying to figure out how to squeeze a bit more tankiness into this, will probably pick up a loreweave and use more defensive flasks as well.

Maybe arctic armour instead of the Herald of Ash I have been running.
"
rsjac wrote:
"
msuroxy wrote:

i can't stop showing off ^ xD

FFfffffar out thats nice, how many runs did it take you?

If it was in HC I would be tempted, no SC for me.

Trying to figure out how to squeeze a bit more tankiness into this, will probably pick up a loreweave and use more defensive flasks as well.

Maybe arctic armour instead of the Herald of Ash I have been running.

didnt take any runs, lol.. i finished mapping early, did all the trials through channel support and got an uber lab carry for the ascendency point.. this was my first league enchant :p

you can try using a kaom's heart, holy relic and desc path both works pretty good even in 4 link..

Also if you can somehow squeeze out more cooldown reduction and attack speed, it'll give it a huge buff.. the holy relic is still casting nova after a bit cooldown, its like a 0.5sec delay but if you lower it more down and up your attack speed it should become more insane

try running vitality.. holy relic give quite a lot of regen, atleast it ups my regen like 200-300 per sec , Vitality along with achnoxia pantheon and guardian ascendancy should make him a Jugg
How do u guys calculate the damage of the relics?

Further what does "elemental focus support" do for the the nova? Isn't it phys dmg?

Does someone know the damage effectiveness (added damage) of this nova spell?

What is the main damage source in this build? if it's the nova, why no 6L holy relic then?

hope someone can answer my questions ;-)

I like the idea of this build!
"
elbramso wrote:

Further what does "elemental focus support" do for the the nova? Isn't it phys dmg?

What is the main damage source in this build? if it's the nova, why no 6L holy relic then?

Everything on holy relic is pretty vague.. there aren't any proper stats or dmg numbers anyone would be able to give you yet..

yeah sorry about the ele focus blunder.. i later changed it to phys to lightning, basically you can use anything that will increase spell dmg, controlled destruction..

Minion damage somehow does NOT work on that relic

Main damage source is both US and the minions.. thats why its called Mele Summmoner cuz you have to help out your minions.. plus Minion damage also adds towards generic damage due to spiritual Aid node, thats why we are doing the same amount of damage as our minions

keeping the main skill as 6 link i think helps a lot directing to what i want to kill and not totally relying on the minions AI which is pretty messy..
"
msuroxy wrote:

How do you know that?
"
msuroxy wrote:
"
elbramso wrote:

Everything on holy relic is pretty vague.. there aren't any proper stats or dmg numbers anyone would be able to give you yet..

yeah sorry about the ele focus blunder.. i later changed it to phys to lightning, basically you can use anything that will increase spell dmg, controlled destruction..

Main damage source is both US and the minions.. thats why its called Mele Summmoner cuz you have to help out your minions.. plus Minion damage also adds towards generic damage due to spiritual Aid node, thats why we are doing the same amount of damage as our minions

keeping the main skill as 6 link i think helps a lot directing to what i want to kill and not totally relying on the minions AI which is pretty messy..

Thanks for the clarification!
Hope u will find the time to continue this build.

cheers
"
Garfunkel wrote:
"
msuroxy wrote:

How do you know that?

well i know that cuz i experimented a lot with and without it.. i used default attack without any weapon or anything, then tried with both with and without minion damage support, it didnt make a lot of difference also it doesnt show up on tooltip either.. so maybe a bug or maybe i'm wrong.. the other flat dmg support gems made a huge difference.. so thats what i am trying to say, if you want to link, dont priorities minion dmg.. priorities spell damage support gems
It does work as well as Minion Speed.
Minion speed seems mandatory for high mov speed builds.
Hey was just wondering if anyone completed this build. I am follwoing it and have questions about it.

Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info