3.4.0e Patch Notes

"
Temporarily disabled Orb of Storms being supportable by Mines, Traps and Totems. We will re-enable this in a future patch.

Can we get a really rough ETA please? If its going to be next month, then we can just rebuild without it but if its tomorrow then its no big deal.
Lilly was there for me until this patch, now she's gone...
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.0e Patch Notes
  • Lily Roth has returned to Lioneye's Watch in Act 6.
    She still isn't there for me.
"
NameMerken wrote:
"
Qarl wrote:
3.4.0e Patch Notes
  • Lily Roth has returned to Lioneye's Watch in Act 6.
    She still isn't there for me.
    same problem here, still can't finish my quest to get gems
Same issue as above, still no lilly for me.

Edit: Ran to epilogue to speak with her and back to a6 to try twilight strand and she was already in town when I got there :D
Last edited by NetFluxAndChill on Sep 3, 2018, 5:40:54 AM
For me the following worked regarding Lily: Talk to her in the Epilogue (Kitava), go to Act 5 Cathedral Rooftop, sail to Lioneye's Watch and then she appeared.
And next we need a big update to fix the networking problem. I have had too many lags, that prevents me from playing the game. And it makes the game not so fun to play.
"
Bobbish84 wrote:
"Temporarily disabled Orb of Storms being supportable by Mines, Traps and Totems. We will re-enable this in a future patch."

Is it intended that it's disabled from cwdt aswell ?

yeah I'm wondering the same thing? just spent 10mins trying to figure out why my CWDT setup had stopped working :/
Is Gorgol achievement bug fixed now?
NANI
Beast Burrow in Fungal Caverns not giving checkpoint after killing all monsters in radius. Chests is locked
Fix it please

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info