<<ObiWandsKenobi>> "IT'S A TRAP" Perma Curse + TOTEMS! - HC MAP Tested -- RIPPED (soulmantled)

I really like the idea behind this build. It seems really strong.

I will be trying out this build soon.

Side note 1: i think Spark doesn't really need Chain at all. Fork is more than enough. Hell....even LMP on Spark is way more than enough.
"
ikzorn1 wrote:
Why you use Fork but no Chain?
And why you dont get +fire dmg notes?

(Thx for the nice build and your answers)

Yes, SPORK totem is just used for the shock stack effect.

The main source of damage is these massive firetraps with real no links on them at all. (one of my traps gets ironwill so 300 more dps)

I will be streaming again next week, maybe ill buy a webcam also and show my face..

Fire damage nodes seem irrelevant firetraps do enough damage as is.
I went towards crit instead to buff the spork totem (shock stacks) And since the traps already do so much damage it doesn't really seem needed.

Though I will be attempting to get a HRIMNOR"S resolve and also attempting to get 2x 10% fire damage rings see how its goes with that.
Will be streaming some videos, and showing a few certain ways of the play style this week.
I will most likely be streaming wednesday.

Some Streaming Action Tonight of this trap build.

Also, finalizing the rest of the guide.
Streaming on my duelist atm

Check it out

<<HardCore>> Ele Cleave Duelist -- No Templar /// Marauder Passives --- Streaming --- 3Min Merci Fellshrine Runs

Hey there, check me out, kept this character from the week race, decided to start streaming.
Will post passive tree soon.

Current DPS 8k Doublestrike and 5k Cleave - 4.20 APS

www.Twitch.tv/TheLaughingBuudah

Check me out and support me and feel free to ask questions - thelaughingbuudah!
DIed because I got cocky and used soulmantle,

Build is so strong krip is making his own triple curse firetrap build with dual shockwave.. how original!! haha.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info