3.4,Upgraded; Smite, Dual Wielding Crit Juggernaut Build Uber Lab / Guardians - League Starter

"
Cpezzin88 wrote:
Also another question, having 2 Divine Life flasks are a must?

Yes

Sham
Thanks Sham, so converting physical to lightning through the passive skill tree? i dont see any physical to lightning skill gems in the build? sorry for so many questions, I am enjoying Smite though it is very fun!
"
Cpezzin88 wrote:
Thanks Sham, so converting physical to lightning through the passive skill tree? i dont see any physical to lightning skill gems in the build? sorry for so many questions, I am enjoying Smite though it is very fun!

The gem smite convert

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Smite

Sham
Last edited by Doomshamino on Sep 16, 2018, 11:41:56 PM
So now that this build is "done" can it do end game? That's what matters.
"
AkashaMoka wrote:
So now that this build is "done" can it do end game? That's what matters.

Guardians are easy still need to try shaper and uber atziri.

Sham
I was thinking you should use essence ring with Hatred and then add Herald of Ash for more damage. It's possible just rings need more res.

It would give a lot more dps if you have it and you can still apply the curse as well.
And also is there any other helmit we can use? If we get a 6 link and have the crit support, isn't there any other helmit we can use? Even chest piece since we avoid the 47% damage taken.

Akasha
And I am sure people have wondered, but in no way can you swap out assassins mark with Ele weakness in mines XD It's too long and you possibly will die.

That's the one down side when swapping aura gems.
Thinking of getting shock res on my diamond flask, during some breaches with light I do die so I think it would help using one.

AKA sorry for spam everyone XD
Akasha, with a god tier crafted 1 handed main sword I think this build could go pretty far! I'm gonna try and hopefully craft a juicy one lol

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info