keymeraikonen

***EDIT: OK scrap this no-one got it, I'll come up with something else for tommorrow after work. The answer was that Kimi Raikonnen did a 1.46.1 around top gears test track (yes in the wet). Not that it matters. And the episode only aired a few hours after making this post... so tommorow night about 9 p.m uk gmt

first person to post on here Kimi Raikonnens correct time, or perhaps guess it right. will gain a PoE key.... I'll be back within 2 hours after the episode is over, and once I've sobered up.
I will only take your first answer. And I'm sorry also if this is biased to UK people (it might not be), I really cant be boogered to think this over more thoroughly. If nothing has been answered correctly (surely it would be) then I will not give the key away tonight.

terms and conditions apply

goooood luck. and commence!!

terms: be cool
conditions: be cool

Last edited by beejee on Mar 11, 2012, 7:10:40 PM
Fastest lap on F1 Testing
22.030 seconds
1 minute, 22.030 seconds,
1.37 wet
Last edited by NoTxGooD on Mar 11, 2012, 5:52:34 PM
Räikkönen posted 10 times the fastest lap in 2005 in a McLaren MP4-20

Im guessing it will be 1.44 dry tonight :)
i hate sky for stealing F1
I was being vague on purpoise, but I believe Ducey is the only one heading in the right direction, just so you all know.

To clarify a bit more, you have to be exactly the same as what is announced....... and to Ducey, I'm afraid from rumours I've heard it was a very wet run.

grendael - so do I. But I will not be tempted by comments as seductive as that to give you a key. I will stay strong lol
Last edited by beejee on Mar 11, 2012, 3:58:44 PM
aww that sucks :( well people will edit there post so :/

oh well at least i tried to predict it :D
1.42 wet
Last edited by HaploPaithan on Mar 11, 2012, 4:55:16 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info