[3.4] Poison BV Pathfinder // Obliteration and Queen of the Forest

its currently uploading

just wait 15 minutes
Thank for the build, having a blast so far, tho the single damage kinda bother me even at tier 11
using this for secondary damage in boss fights

Last edited by NemesisR3 on Sep 13, 2018, 6:18:49 PM
I have been personally playing this build and i have been rolling through t16 maps like they are t1 maps. i do have a barrage setup in the embalmer gloves for extra single target and a ring with life gained when enemies hit are by spells. there are some bosses i cant kill like hydra and chimera becuse they are immune to poison. There are also some map mods to look out for; reduced/no regen for mana, and phys reflect
Last edited by Zaneylite1 on Sep 7, 2018, 11:10:01 PM
Glad you like this build and used it to progress so far

Is your gem setup working well?

Personally i didn´t have much time to progress very far because of my job
"
Glad you like this build and used it to progress so far

Is your gem setup working well?

Personally i didn´t have much time to progress very far because of my job
i personally use a dendrobate but a qotf is still quite good im currently trying to get a set for uber atziri
uberlab=easy
delve=easy
guardians=easy(accept for hydra and chimera cause they're immune to poison)
Last edited by Zaneylite1 on Sep 7, 2018, 11:17:37 PM
i have switched to a vaal blight setup since u can get a 23 quality for like 10c
it also makes all enemies take 20% more chaos damage which is better than barrage
You should look into using Shade of Solaris for boss fights see how it works
What about using Zerphi's last breath flask?
It seems, at least on the surface, that it would be a good match for this build with a few more minor modifications.
I'm curious if you've considered this to make the build ultra tanky, or perhaps were avoiding it because of the massive price tag...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info