3.8 SLAYER CYCLONE, STARFORGE CRIT + IMPALE + BLEED.

For the ascedancy points:
1 - Endliess hunger
2 - Brutal fevour
3 - Headmans
4 - Bane of legands.
For Pantheons:
1 Major gods: Soul of Lunaris or Soul of Arakaali.
2 Minor gods: Soul of Garukhan.
trying to color my bronn's, a little bit of a nightmare
IGN: GearSecundo
"I drink to make people more interesting"-E.H
5 red sockets on bronn's lithe is hard to achieve.
try to color 4 red + 2 green on bronn's lithe first, remove change to bleed gem by faster attack gem.
Alternatives, buy a 6l starforge, then Color it is must more easier than color bronn's lithe.
Could you take a look at my profile and tell me what gear I should aim to upgrade first?

My res are currently capped, and i'm breezing through most t7-t8 content so not sure what I should do except save and keep progressing through maps
Hi ClamJammer997, i've viewed ur profile.
- Ur skill tree look like for Atziri's Disfavour. U should change it a bit, look at mine. Take vaal pact, it's important, and take more jewel sockets at least 4 with these mods: increase max life, change to shock and 1 of these attack speed, physical dmg, melee dmg.
- Remove blood magic/keystone, u have 2 aura to use: haste/grace/Arctic Armour/Vulnerability curse/herald of purity.
- Get a tomfist, 1 socket is ok.
- Get a Impresence amulet for free vulnerable curse if u can cap ur res.
How does chance to shock work is applying a full 50% more damage shock or the minimum shock damage increase?

Also why are you going full evasion isnt it saver to go armor and iron reflexes it saves you a lot of travel points on the tree
hi o0_ANTI_0o,
The increase damage taken from shock is base on ur damage and enemy' life. You can refer here https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shock.

I going full evasion because i use bronn's lithe, with grace my evasion is approximate 50%, with acrobatics i feel safer than go armour.
Do you have a pob that we can use to see the damage and stuffs?
While I try to color a 5R1G Bronns would it be better to go 4R1G1B/4R2G Bronn's or go for a 5R1G Belly/Inpulsa?
Last edited by Rastamepas on Oct 19, 2018, 3:40:45 AM
hi SillyFuzzy pob link
https://pastebin.com/JiChjaMt

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info