[3.4] Summonating Blow, Unholy Fists of Dominance (WIP)

Hey nicky2times, are you by chance using the spectre gem on your secondary weapon set? If you switch weapons with the spectre gem socketed in one of those weapons, they will unsummon. As far as the corpses disappearing, that is allright, you only need them long enough to find a chieftain and summon it.
Hey nicky2times, are you by chance using the spectre gem on your secondary weapon set? If you switch weapons with the spectre gem socketed in one of those weapons, they will unsummon. As far as the corpses disappearing, that is allright, you only need them long enough to find a chieftain and summon it.
"
Joomin wrote:

I have specter in main set, desecrate in other set. I guess what you are saying is raise specter should be in armor so i can summon while desecrating in secondary weapon mode? Makes sense now that I say it aloud lol. Just gotta figure out where to socket it I guess.
can i just use facebreaker with lioneye? my defense sucks until i added that. should i add meginord or other flat phys?

also my mana reserve is at like 0 any tips?
Last edited by Moose__ on Sep 8, 2018, 6:09:41 PM
Is there spectres that generate Endurance Charges?

I'm feeling squishy right now. Any hints OP on to get a little more tanky?
I am not going for Dancing duo/fb tho. I didnt like the mechanics or something, just not for me.

Any suggestions on how to proceed with this info on the build?
Last edited by Bollacha on Sep 8, 2018, 6:12:00 PM
"
Bollacha wrote:
Is there spectres that generate Endurance Charges?

I'm feeling squishy right now. Any hints OP on to get a little more tanky?
I am not going for Dancing duo/fb tho. I didnt like the mechanics or something, just not for me.

Any suggestions on how to proceed with this info on the build?

What tier do you feel squishy?

Can you make your characters public so we can see the build and the items? I am going without the Dancing Due because the same reason, I simple don't like the mechanic, but until now (T12) I am not feeling squishy.
Hey Bollacha, sorry to hear your having trouble with the build being a bit squishy. I was having some troubles myself with the build being a bit squishy, particularly at the start of a run when my buffs were not present. If you can make your profile public we can take a look at your tree/gear and get a better idea.

As a side note, and I'll add this to the main page, I'd like to continue changing and reevaluating the build as people come up with ideas or find design flaws, as Soltes pointed out on page 9 regarding the issue with animate guardian aura's not providing the ascendancy buff, Thank you by the way :) definitely missed that one. I'll do my best to update but as far as I can tell the general consensus is that there is an unlimited amount of options to this build and many of the builds posted on the forums are copies of each other to one degree or another. Much of what I have put together here is taken from multiple builds and wiki pages full of information.

I've also seen a lot of issues regarding the ability to stay alive with many of the forum builds making use of the new ascendancy. Some seem better suited than others, one of which being dr0guletz Holy Shepherd Build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856, which I plan on playing around with for a bit.

In short I'd like this build to remain a work in progress for a while as we continue to work out the kinks. Thank you all for your progress updates and discoveries.
"
Joomin wrote:
Hey Bollacha, sorry to hear your having trouble with the build being a bit squishy. I was having some troubles myself with the build being a bit squishy, particularly at the start of a run when my buffs were not present. If you can make your profile public we can take a look at your tree/gear and get a better idea.

As a side note, and I'll add this to the main page, I'd like to continue changing and reevaluating the build as people come up with ideas or find design flaws, as Soltes pointed out on page 9 regarding the issue with animate guardian aura's not providing the ascendancy buff, Thank you by the way :) definitely missed that one. I'll do my best to update but as far as I can tell the general consensus is that there is an unlimited amount of options to this build and many of the builds posted on the forums are copies of each other to one degree or another. Much of what I have put together here is taken from multiple builds and wiki pages full of information.

I've also seen a lot of issues regarding the ability to stay alive with many of the forum builds making use of the new ascendancy. Some seem better suited than others, one of which being dr0guletz Holy Shepherd Build https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2209856, which I plan on playing around with for a bit.

In short I'd like this build to remain a work in progress for a while as we continue to work out the kinks. Thank you all for your progress updates and discoveries.

Thanks for the kind reply, OP.

I made some changes in my tree, like 12 points or so. Copied something of this Sheperd build you're talking about. I went down to Marauder's life and armor nodes and it feels much more smoother while playing. I am aware that some of my gear isnt even near the descent level, like my fail rings.

I'm playing on T7~t8 maps for now, while testing.

I'll make my profile public and all suggestions are welcome. I'm a bit short on currency, have only 3ex or so, so major changes are not that possible for now.

I was considering going as the Sheperd build, claw + shield, but not sure, since Chaber gives so much damage with the +# level on gems.

Edit: Thanks for the answer aswell, @Vempire. I guess I covered what you and OP said on post.

Profile is now public.
Last edited by Bollacha on Sep 8, 2018, 11:24:32 PM
Lucked into some currency tonight on a delve so I went and bought the Impresence amulet I mentioned earlier.

It works well with the Dervish build -- I get to run Vulnerability blasphemy at no mana reservation cost, which then enables me to run Hatred and Herald of Purity.

Seems to be making a good difference already.

"
Joomin wrote:
As a side note, and I'll add this to the main page, I'd like to continue changing and reevaluating the build as people come up with ideas or find design flaws, as Soltes pointed out on page 9 regarding the issue with animate guardian aura's not providing the ascendancy buff, Thank you by the way :) definitely missed that one.

No problem ! I'm loving the build and it's the very first time I try to improve a build while playing it. I love the fact you're opened to discussions and you help everyone here !
Here are some things I did, maybe it's good or not, don't really know :

1) For now, since I'm just farming, I placed Clarity instead of Phase Run in the ring. I think, in long term, it would need its own socket so maybe the second ring or remove something but I don't know what since everything seems necessary here... Maybe a support from Facebreaker ? Melee splash is the best so maybe Faster Attack or Melee phys, loosing that support to add 20% damage to every minions and me is great I think

2) For labs and trials, I keep leap slam in the inventory "just in case" and switch it with animated guardian, who dies really quickly on traps (rip all the items I bought for him....)

3) I use Bisco's Leash as belt for farming. Always liked this item but here it's just fabulous, you gain so much rarity items, I go to thousand of rampage so often !

4) Having some troubles with life too sometimes. I think I'll see what amulet can be bought for this. Someone suggested Impresence as Amulet in page 9, I think it could be a great idea, Maddening Presence makes enemies slower and deal 10% less damage, it has nice max life, can remove the reserve mana of Vulnerability, gives dext, phys damage... Could give it a shot

5) Can you help with flasks ? I really wander which ones you're using ^^

Thanks a lot !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info