[3.4] NEW Bax_CD LLRF Guardian Guide Hardcore Delve

"
minijag wrote:
This build is too convoluted, Impossible to try and blend 4 guides together, going to restart into another build I guess.

Theres 3 version on the guides...

1> %es Stacking - Good to play with friend as a support.. this build relies in gettin all the %es you can, and % minion damage, since you go Unweavering &Radiant Crusade instead Faith... It is amazing to play DUO with a Mana guardian support.. You can get up to 31k+ ES Pool and 10-15million dot DPS with Vaal rf+RF+Scorching Ray (Those numbers with Support)

2> Mana Guardian Support - The Support to play with the %es Stackin Build.

3> Mana/STR Stacking Version - This build has the potential to get up to 20K + ES pool SOLO... I recomended this build for people that doesnt have friends to play supports with. Like the guy that just linked the itens ontop... he has stacks of STR to get more MANA and also scaling MANA with healthy minds, etc... to get a big pool of ES SOLO. This build has lower dmg than the %ES stackin version, and is more expansive.
"
zat0m wrote:
why nobody takes the area damage/area of effect nodes at templar and which anymore for RF?

Because there is better things to get with those points, LLRF can use all points even on level 100.. I got it for a while though, for leveling in maps, feels good to have a big RF.. but I removed it later on.. And the %ES version with the unweavering Crusade you get 40% Inc AoE from the Herald of Purities Sentinels, feels good for area already.

On the MANA/STR Stacking Version, its better to get MANA and STR because scaling those you get Bigger ES Pool.. which on RF means you get more DMG & Safety at same time
I am having difficulties sustaining RF.....
How do you sustain with no special mods like reduced DoT damage, no watcher's eye, etc?

My Current Gear:
Spoiler

Also have a +x Life regen when affected by Vitality watcher's eye...

Only with this gear I am barely able to sustain. remove my shield for a higher ES shield and i start de-gen.
"
JuXiang wrote:
How do you sustain with no special mods like reduced DoT damage, no watcher's eye, etc?

My Current Gear:
Spoiler

Only with this gear I am barely able to sustain. remove my shield for a higher ES shield and i start de-gen.

Get an Shaper Belt ilvl 77+ and craft tier 1 Energy shield recovery 16-20% roll that helps a LOT
Last edited by Bax_CD on Sep 18, 2018, 9:38:03 PM
"
JuXiang wrote:

My Current Gear:
Spoiler

Get an Shaper Belt ilvl 77+ and craft tier 1 Energy shield recovery 16-20% roll that helps a LOT
Last edited by Bax_CD on Sep 18, 2018, 9:36:03 PM
I have Trouble to sustain RF as the Mana Version.
Missing way too much regen, maybe i got something wrong but as for level 71. I cant sustain
Last edited by thebluepony on Sep 23, 2018, 12:11:44 PM
I am having a little trouble maintaining as well. I also am not sure what Flasks to use! This is my first LLRF build, feel like I did it pretty well, just not sure on flasks hah. How can I share my Gear here? Have never posted to the boards.
"
MisoSoup0131 wrote:
I am having a little trouble maintaining as well. I also am not sure what Flasks to use! This is my first LLRF build, feel like I did it pretty well, just not sure on flasks hah. How can I share my Gear here? Have never posted to the boards.

I always like to have 1 flask with Remove Burning so you can turn your RF Off in the 'oh shit' moments.
You can choose flasks based on what you are doing, but there are some flasks always good to have, like the WitchFire Brew, to boost some of your damage, also one Sulphur Flask.

If you are not sustaining, maybe you don't have the max leveled purity of fire, you need to put a corurpted level 21 purity of fire in the +2 level of aura (Delirium Essence Crafted) Helmet. Also make sure you are using a Shaper Belt with the mod ''Increased 16-20% Energy shield Recovery Rate''

If you have any other questions, I am always avaiable at my channel twitch.tv/bax_cd
"
Bax_CD wrote:
[...]
3> Mana/STR Stacking Version - [...]

I can't find that in your guide, only the other two versions? Am i blind or did you forget to link that too?
"
malvar wrote:
"
Bax_CD wrote:
[...]
3> Mana/STR Stacking Version - [...]

I can't find that in your guide, only the other two versions? Am i blind or did you forget to link that too?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2186553

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info