[3.6] Balls On Fire Witch <> Waves of Destruction <> Brand New Video Guide 3.4

Hi,

I'm using Lightning Warp > Reduced Duration > Cast Speed > Culling Strike for movement since that's what you recommended in the video for 3.4, however you are using Shield Charge > Faster Attacks > Fortify > Culling Strike in the video and it seems much more fluid (the warp teleport is not instant obviously), what do you recommend to use? is it still lightning warp?
"
atsra wrote:
Hi,

I'm using Lightning Warp > Reduced Duration > Cast Speed > Culling Strike for movement since that's what you recommended in the video for 3.4, however you are using Shield Charge > Faster Attacks > Fortify > Culling Strike in the video and it seems much more fluid (the warp teleport is not instant obviously), what do you recommend to use? is it still lightning warp?

I prefer Flame Dash-Faster Cast-Arcane Surge-Inc Dura

Its not gamebreaking just use what you like the most.
"
"
atsra wrote:
Hi,

I prefer Flame Dash-Faster Cast-Arcane Surge-Inc Dura

Its not gamebreaking just use what you like the most.

I have not played a caster since they changed the skills so I dont know but I heard that shield charge is still good.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Hi , is there any unique chest which i should buy for this build ? I can aford a rare chest 6l max hp mana but i pref wait for unique if there is one. Inpulsa work for us or not ?
Thank's, I have all gems with good quality like you're build.
Can you tell me what "passive" skills I have to active to have Half Mana like you ? it's Herald of Ash and Thunder + Clarity ?
I did not use Haste but only Vaal Haste?
And Vaal's one are temporary aura with Soul Gain I have to cast my self right ?
Last Question : How can you cast Aura when you die for exemple because they are not in you're skill bar
Sorry I try to learn this game and It's a little bit hard to understand Everything. I love your build :D
In your PoB Wither nearly doubles the dps. In my PoB I get a 2.5% dmg increase. I cant figure it out for my life

Edit: I was on 1 stack.. go figure :P
Last edited by Tsteken on Sep 10, 2018, 6:33:14 PM
"
Bialus wrote:
Hi , is there any unique chest which i should buy for this build ? I can aford a rare chest 6l max hp mana but i pref wait for unique if there is one. Inpulsa work for us or not ?

Sure Inpulsa works in combination with beacon of ruin and some lightning damage.

"
ozenztv wrote:
Thank's, I have all gems with good quality like you're build.
Can you tell me what "passive" skills I have to active to have Half Mana like you ? it's Herald of Ash and Thunder + Clarity ?
I did not use Haste but only Vaal Haste?
And Vaal's one are temporary aura with Soul Gain I have to cast my self right ?
Last Question : How can you cast Aura when you die for exemple because they are not in you're skill bar
Sorry I try to learn this game and It's a little bit hard to understand Everything. I love your build :D

I only use the vaal part of the skills except for clarity. To reduce the mana reservation link your aura with Enlighten lvl 3.
You can activate a aura and then just give the place to another skill.
[3.2] Bashtart's Spark Inquisitor: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1838569
[3.2] Oni-Goroshi Frost Blades Trickster: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077486
Thank you for answer. So it's Herald of Ash and Thunder + Clarity for aura ? . And for other just Vaal Skills

Could you use something like loreweave or would inpulsa be a better choice?
I've been using Cerberus Limb + Lioneye's Remorse. Does Doryani's prove to be better or would you prefer Cerberus?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info