Delve Balance Changes

"
The Gladiator passive skill now uses your attack block as your spell block.

Actually I don't understand this. Until now Gladiator had this passive - Versatile Combatant - 100% of Block Chance applied to Spells . Isn't it the same effect?

Sunder Nerf - hard to understand, cause Sunder was average late game build, probably not much played. Sunder was just for leveling. Maybe they want to see more leveling builds?

KB nerf - weird. Wanderers are gone? Or they wanted to give a chance to Power Siphon?

On the other way, I was expecting much more changes, maybe we will see them in tommorow update.
"
All these burst out crying comments about traps and KB nerf really
make me wonder if some people just plain and simple lie to themselves and
refuse to accept the reality.

Skipping boss phases/moving them into the next phase before the previous one even started is totally broken, I'm glad traps got nerfed.

Another one who writes without actually reading and only snatching "trap" and "arc" keywords.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
AnubixcZ wrote:
"
The Gladiator passive skill now uses your attack block as your spell block.

Actually I don't understand this. Until now Gladiator had this passive - Versatile Combatant - 100% of Block Chance applied to Spells . Isn't it the same effect?

From Reddit
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/9augj1/-/e4yfxuk/?context=3

The new Gladiator stat sets your chance to block spell damage to be equal to your chance to block attack damage. This is significantly functionally different. No modifiers that specifically apply to your chance to block spell damage will have any effect, because it will always be equal to your chance to block attack damage.

The old mechanic, which made a percentage of your chance to block attack damage to also apply to spell damage has been removed from the game entirely
"War's over, soldier. You just don't know it yet. Everybody lost."
"
Carlord wrote:
Well i play Xbox and dont have that much time to play it well as many here, but Incursion and the arc trapper was the first time i could do a Tier 9 map being basically 90% solo find (since the trade sucks at Xbox) i really enjoyed it. Im a casual player and now it's a bit annoying that after each league i cant use my characters just because everything is getting nerfed.

What are you talking about? You can still use your character despite minor trap nerf unless you want to play in Delve.
Looking at manifesto it seems that Molten Shell is not gonna have cooldown?
"
zixav wrote:
Looking at manifesto it seems that Molten Shell is not gonna have cooldown?

Probably not
Every now and then we have some tweaks here and there, but not a single mention to cancerous dual wield stat stick mechanic which needs a serious nerf, or 2h buff, specially 2h maces
"
Haadd wrote:
Every now and then we have some tweaks here and there, but not a single mention to cancerous dual wield stat stick mechanic which needs a serious nerf, or 2h buff, specially 2h maces

Well, we have block and shield charge nerf, I guess it means that it means that GGG plans on further encouraging stat sticks instead of shields and off-screen glass cannon clearing meta.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
hope the skilltree planners get updated soon so I can start planning a few builds
Oh hang on, does this mean a two-handed Shaper staff and a one-handed Shaper sceptre still have the same value ranges for the elemental penetration and %damage added as X affixes?
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info