Delve Balance Changes

finally, avoidable secondary damage
best news i heard in this update
Oh no
Don't like.
Skill tree changes....holy cow need agin spend a day reset all my toons :)
Seems to good to be true XD <333
Runslingan! The Power Of ~^S.W.E.D.E.N^~
Too bad about Sunder and KB, but then again, this opens up for new league starters I guess...

Most of the other stuff is looking fine, really wonder how the movement skills feel this time around. This I have most reservations about.

The block changes and instant casts are nice QoL bits I guess. Figure the block and secondary damage stuff showed up in the really high level Delve's to mess with people huh?

Glad this is out relatively early, so there is time to plan accordingly.
Dude!!
All the 40/40's crying about their arc trappers going down from 10 to 9,9 mill dps...
"I need 12 seconds instead of 8 to kill uber shaper?? HOW DARE YOU!! GAME IS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE NOW!!"

"
DudeTheLegend wrote:
All the 40/40's crying about their arc trappers going down from 10 to 9,9 mill dps...
"I need 12 seconds instead of 8 to kill uber shaper?? HOW DARE YOU!! GAME IS LITERALLY UNPLAYABLE NOW!!"

You probably should try to actually read what other people are writing. And they are writing "if you want to nerf arc traps nerf damn arc and not all traps."
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Very nice.
<*)))><
"
Spydafang wrote:
Path of nerfs is right.

nerfing things that you recently buffed shows that you don't have a clue how to implement new things. How's about instead of nerfing things.. you just make the other 80% of almost completely useless meme skills better to give them new life...

and Vaal skills?! after all the hype and crap that was spewed out at the beginning of incursion and already you are just making an across the board nerf to them?

really showing of your skills there...

They hardly nerfed anything last league and there are clearly things that need to be nerfed/ rebalanced in the game that were overtuned last league. They didn't just nerf a skill midleague, which other games do. Stop acting like an entitled manchild.
My livestream - twitch.tv/davo1
dominating blow will never be a thing.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info