[3.4] SSFHC Trickster RF League Starter | 9k+ Life

"
bankai1009 wrote:
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:

Really curious to know why you felt this was way better than jugg RF? The main diff seems to be that jugg has more physical reduction through endurance charges?

Two questions I had about this build!
Could this build be used by occultist and what’s the main difference in damage, survivability and budget?
Also is there a way to spec in scorching Ray to greatly improve my single target....and use the new mtx? :p

Hey,

Its also much faster with more Attk / Move Speed than JUGG and you do way more dmg,with same gear i would say nearly 2x.

Its playable as Occultist, "Alila" plays RF Occ CI nearly every League for his Frist 100 SSFHC and won smth like the last 3 i think.

But its way harder to sustain and play,also i can tell u much more since i dont have much knowledge about the CI RF Version,never tried it :/

This https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2144439 is a Link to my League Starter from 3.3, it was Pure SR and the went into RF if you want to Check out.

Hihi! Thanks for that, I looked at the Occultist thread u suggest and it looks difficult as you say.

I also read your pure SR league starter. But was hoping for RF and SR combined into the one. Could this RF build simply just use balefire instead to get SR?

Well u play a single no Link SR just for the -Fire Res.

But if you want just put the RF in your Elder Helmet and play SR in yyour maybe 5L Body Armour :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
Prismaa wrote:
Does this sustain RF at high level? or is it kill dependant

With Aura's and Stone Golem + Patheon i can sustain RF in Hideout.
Ofc this is with all the needed Life Reg notes on tree which i also took in this guide :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
How do you have Purity of Fire, Vitality and Arctic Armour all at once? doesn't that reserve more mana than you have?
"
How do you have Purity of Fire, Vitality and Arctic Armour all at once? doesn't that reserve more mana than you have?

Hey,

Not quite.

Purity - 35%
Vitality - 35%
Arctic Ar. - 25%

So you keep your 5% to cast OoS,SR,Movement etc.
And you Mana is enough cause of Weave the Arcane :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
DutyMarv wrote:
Hey,

Not quite.

Purity - 35%
Vitality - 35%
Arctic Ar. - 25%

So you keep your 5% to cast OoS,SR,Movement etc.
And you Mana is enough cause of Weave the Arcane :)

Oops, This was an older character and it turns out I was using a memory vault praetor crown which increased the mana reserved. Would it be better to use that helmet and MoM instead of Arctic Armour?
Trickster has a lot of synergy with mana, why not use MoM?
"
Pedrohah wrote:

Might be an option,but i havent looked into it.

Could end up okay but you would have to check if its actually giving you benefits since there are not much notes to unspec and you would need like 6-8 to take the Mana Notes somewhere i think.

Ill take a look later this weekend when im not at Work :p
PoE & F1 is Life. <3
"
DutyMarv wrote:
"
Pedrohah wrote:

Might be an option,but i havent looked into it.

Could end up okay but you would have to check if its actually giving you benefits since there are not much notes to unspec and you would need like 6-8 to take the Mana Notes somewhere i think.

Ill take a look later this weekend when im not at Work :p

There's a lot of nodes that already give some good mana regen and increased % of max mana. I'm still leveling it up but let me know if you think that's possible to do even without unspec. Maybe just drop arctic armour...
Heyo, here's my version of the build so far: https://pastebin.com/z2VbVvGU

i'd love some critique or tips to enhance it or questions.

not ssf so it's a bit different from OP's but i followed him for the most part! i don't like self casting utility crap, so orb of storms, golem, holy relic (gives like 100 flat regen when it buffs me) are on cwdt.

still lots of upgrades to do but that's no problem because this has been my favorite build so far.
"
squiggyniggy wrote:
Heyo, here's my version of the build so far: https://pastebin.com/z2VbVvGU

i'd love some critique or tips to enhance it or questions.

not ssf so it's a bit different from OP's but i followed him for the most part! i don't like self casting utility crap, so orb of storms, golem, holy relic (gives like 100 flat regen when it buffs me) are on cwdt.

still lots of upgrades to do but that's no problem because this has been my favorite build so far.

Looking really good !
Guess the only things up next for you are

Kaom's
Belt with Life Recovery Rate

u even got the 23 Purity running so there i not much to critique here :D
Good Job and go DEEPER
PoE & F1 is Life. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info