Full endgame service, fast and safe!

quick and pretty painless, shame it was a quiver. got a ring out of it though!

good Uber Atziri's service
Last edited by Husken on Aug 30, 2018, 7:46:48 AM
Thanks for the service of "Uber Elder" the service is good and fast.
Last edited by Vhas87 on Aug 30, 2018, 10:08:45 AM
Thank you very much!
good service and safe runs
Great runner and solid guy. Quick to give advice about the game and help someone out.

Would use again!
www.twitch.tv/Szwadron_Tv
No disrespect intended to OP, but isn't the whole purpose and fun of any game that you play it yourself, as you learn and get better (or fail to)?

What is the point behind the mentality of receiving rewards that weren't earned?

Again: I am not disrespecting anyone, I just sincerely would like to understand the reasons behind people having someone else get gear for them, solo.

Running with him, to learn, improve and partake in a team, would be perfectly understandable, but to have someone else play for you? I am baffled and would like to understand.

Regards!
"
Zydin wrote:
No disrespect intended to OP, but isn't the whole purpose and fun of any game that you play it yourself, as you learn and get better (or fail to)?

What is the point behind the mentality of receiving rewards that weren't earned?

Again: I am not disrespecting anyone, I just sincerely would like to understand the reasons behind people having someone else get gear for them, solo.

Running with him, to learn, improve and partake in a team, would be perfectly understandable, but to have someone else play for you? I am baffled and would like to understand.

Regards!

Hello and welcome to my thread! I can explain all the purposes behind this service with a list below:

1.Yes you are right, the main purpose of PoE is to have fun of it. But unfortunately, you are looking on "having fun" term with your own way. For a lot of people to have fun of PoE is not to build a char that can comfortly kill any of the endgame content, which will always meet the problems of knowing different mechanics, minmaxing, etc..., and also will cost a lot of effort. Instead, many people just want to enjoy farming currency or lab, or play pvp, and so on. For these people I do offer nice service, which helps them to minmax their own specific build, and I'm sure the fees are fair in this case.

2.About party boss killing its much easier to understand. Besides party bonuses, having another player trying to kill the endgame boss will lead this person to die in most cases sooner or later. To effectively farm these bosses as a duo, each of you has to have a heavy geared build already, because the Shaper/Uber Elder fights are not about sustain only. And after that person will die, I'll have to handle this boss with 100% more HP, which puts a lot more risks to my run. However, I do want people to improve themselves and offering my stream while killing, and also happy to answer any question about fight itself.

Hope my explanation will help you to get the idea of service, stay sane, Exile!

UPD: For those who wants to use my service, I'm currently play on league and dont stay in Oriath anymore :( So please consider messaging me in private, so I'm gonna relog and do it for you fast and safe!
Last edited by ProjectViper on Sep 5, 2018, 8:19:32 PM
"
ProjectViper wrote:
"
Zydin wrote:

Regards!

Hello and welcome to my thread! I can explain all the purposes behind this service with a list below:

1.Yes you are right, the main purpose of PoE is to have fun of it. But unfortunately, you are looking on "having fun" term with your own way. For a lot of people to have fun of PoE is not to build a char that can comfortly kill any of the endgame content, which will always meet the problems of knowing different mechanics, minmaxing, etc..., and also will cost a lot of effort. Instead, many people just want to enjoy farming currency or lab, or play pvp, and so on. For these people I do offer nice service, which helps them to minmax their own specific build, and I'm sure the fees are fair in this case.

2.About party boss killing its much easier to understand. Besides party bonuses, having another player trying to kill the endgame boss will lead this person to die in most cases sooner or later. To effectively farm these bosses as a duo, each of you has to have a heavy geared build already, because the Shaper/Uber Elder fights are not about sustain only. And after that person will die, I'll have to handle this boss with 100% more HP, which puts a lot more risks to my run. However, I do want people to improve themselves and offering my stream while killing, and also happy to answer any question about fight itself.

Hope my explanation will help you to get the idea of service, stay sane, Exile!

UPD: For those who wants to use my service, I'm currently play on league and dont stay in Oriath anymore :( So please consider messaging me in private, so I'm gonna relog and do it for you fast and safe!

Well, fair play then.

Personally, I would find it much more fun to train people to run together, but I guess that wouldn't be time/cost effective. In any case, they certainly have the right to "hire" you to run and get them gear, I was just trying to figure out the mentality.

To me, if I can't do it and can't improve or be helped to improve defeat certain content, then I am not good enough for that yet.

Thanks for the response, regards!

ty for fast and reliable service!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info