Remove Only Map Stash Tab

My Remove Only map stash tab is still in my stash. Its been empty almost from the start and has been empty for about three updates now. Empty, if I remember right, since 3.0 update and still on 3.3.

I know its been listed as a known issue, but this isn't some recent problem either. I also get that some issues can take some time to resolve, but as mentioned, this has been a persistent issue for 3 updates now.

Any chance of it getting resolved soon? I'm trying to clean up my stash and get rid of things taking up space.
Last bumped on Nov 25, 2018, 3:33:02 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I also have the remove only map stash tabs from previous league still stuck at standard league after clearing all maps from all map stash tabs (remove only). Any ETA when they will be really removed at standard league?
At the moment I am stuck with three temporary map stash tabs... can you remove them?
"
Fukurokage wrote:
At the moment I am stuck with three temporary map stash tabs... can you remove them?

No, it's not possible to remove them. It's a known issue. Everyone is affected by this.
The Bother progress: 11%

You don't even imagine how much harm you've caused. I'm not sure I'll live long enough to finish "The Bother". You're one of my murderers. You will never get my forgiveness unless you make up for what you've done.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info