AH ! ! ! ! ! !

"because you refuse to think even remotely critically and instead are just spamming down the list.

also, you're on ignore lists."

This. This is what you think I am doing? I am just "spamming down the list" and I am on "ignore list"?. Or better yet, even though the flashback is not over yet - "why are you even playing the game?" ~ nice.

No.

I am going onto poe.trade and looking up specific items that I want to buy, just as we all do. Unfortunately, you have to wait a couple of minutes between trades unless you want multiple party invites at the same time. In the best case scenario, you whisper the seller and they invite your and you trade. The problem is that the leagues always loose a significant amount of player-base, and the result is that midway through a league the remaining players have a hard time acquiring basic things (such as maps) - in the sense that i have to send 6,7,9 pm's over the course of time. Same is true if you want to buy a specific currency like fusing.

Why are you even playing the game?
🐢
......wow.

1. i have never in my entire poe life needed to buy a map.
2. i don't need to buy maps because when i play, i'm playing. ie: running maps, getting map drops.
3. you immediately mentioned critical thinking and illustrated that very point - you're not using critical thinking. you think that "playing" = 'needs to buy map' - and same with most of your claims - you never even tried to connect dots. you just jump to absurd conclusions and pretend it's real.

you just keep making the same mistakes and then blaming "trade" for your mistakes.

btw, i bought chisels earlier. i messaged 3 people and traded with 2. i made the 2 trades in about ~ 1 whole minute from the first message i sent.

the tools are there. you can use them or repeatedly fail to use them and then repeatedly complain about it.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:

1. i have never in my entire poe life needed to buy a map.

Dont lie.
"
robmafia wrote:

2. i don't need to buy maps because when i play, i'm playing. ie: running maps, getting map drops.

So you simply "move on the flow"? If map drops, you run it, if it doesnt drop, you dont. I wonder if you'll ever get to T16 this way...
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
...wow.

just when i think the cluenessness has hit new lows, i read that people actually think they NEED other people's items to play a video game.

and i have 4+ tabs full of maps in incursion, and i played quite casually.

but i guess i need to buy maps to run t16s in the most map-droppy league in ever.

...and that wasn't a lie.

ffs, i'm dying to hear why you think you need to buy maps, to begin with.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

Sure, if you just want ANY map that is fitting your level, you usually have it. But if you want a SPECIFIC map, getting it can take days of grind. And if you are completing atlas or chasing Elder you need specific maps. Good luck getting specific shaped red map or full set of unique maps in SSF style. Or sometimes you just want some decent map, not another torture chamber (good luck farming them with spectres, it is real torture).
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
Last edited by Oblitus on Aug 25, 2018, 10:14:21 AM
"
Oblitus wrote:
Sure, if you just want ANY map that is fitting your level, you usually have it. But if you want a SPECIFIC map, getting it can take days of grind. And if you are completing atlas or chasing Elder you need specific maps. Good luck getting specific shaped red map or full set of unique maps in SSF style. Or sometimes you just want some decent map, not another torture chamber (good luck farming them with spectres, it is real torture).

If you just want ANY map then build your map pool properly. Don't move onto next tier until you have 3-5 of each map from previous tier and every map of next tier. This is pretty easy to do until t13 and then requires just a bit of knowledge. You can't possibly lack any map if you build your map pool.
...i think the person calling me a liar for not needing to buy maps plays on standard, to make this extra weird.

i have like 784548754 tabs of maps on standard.

[Removed by Support]

Last edited by robmafia on Aug 25, 2018, 8:39:34 PM
"
robmafia wrote:
*facepalm*

it's as if there's this temple thing that drops specialized crafting bases, or something.

it's as if blue/white (insert base type here) drop everywhere, which can be identified with a hard-to-find wisdom scroll or transmuted, or something.

just because you're apparently oblivious about crafting doesn't mean that people have to buy bases just to try it. they drop everywhere.
Don't even act like your crafting from a white base item that drops. What a waste of time. I would like to know how many ex you waste trying to get the stats on it you actually want. And that is assuming you know what your doing. I am going to laugh my head off thinking your trying to do it with a ilvl 65 peace of crap for your end game upgrade.

Your better off turning off your loot filter, and identifying every yellow item that drops.

"
robmafia wrote:
...i think the person calling me a liar for not needing to buy maps plays on standard, to make this extra weird.

Your point is? That you don't play standard. Don't trade for maps. And have no real clue how frustrating it can be? Dude I have trouble buying specific maps no mater how old the league is.

Nobody wants to leave a map for one alc. No matter how unlucky you are in getting such an easy map to drop. I am usually doing t13 maps, and buying t4/t3 maps just to check off the stupid atlas. Why GGG decided they needed to tie my sextant usage to atlas clearing is beyond me. And I have spent days spamming people here and there for some of those maps. Not because they are hard or anything. But because they aren't worth anything to begin with.

An AH would solve this problem for me. I don't care what you think really. From what I see from you. None of your arguments have any valid points. Other than you simply like it being the shit way it currently is.
Last edited by TheLockedGuy on Aug 27, 2018, 1:49:35 PM
"
TheLockedGuy wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:
*facepalm*

it's as if there's this temple thing that drops specialized crafting bases, or something.

it's as if blue/white (insert base type here) drop everywhere, which can be identified with a hard-to-find wisdom scroll or transmuted, or something.

just because you're apparently oblivious about crafting doesn't mean that people have to buy bases just to try it. they drop everywhere.
Don't even act like your crafting from a white base item that drops. What a waste of time. I would like to know how many ex you waste trying to get the stats on it you actually want. And that is assuming you know what your doing. I am going to laugh my head off thinking your trying to do it with a ilvl 65 peace of crap for your end game upgrade.

Your better off turning off your loot filter, and identifying every yellow item that drops.

"
robmafia wrote:

Your point is? That you don't play standard. Don't trade for maps. And have no real clue how frustrating it can be? Dude I have trouble buying specific maps no mater how old the league is.

Nobody wants to leave a map for one alc. No matter how unlucky you are in getting such an easy map to drop. I am usually doing t13 maps, and buying t4/t3 maps just to check off the stupid atlas. Why GGG decided they needed to tie my sextant usage to atlas clearing is beyond me. And I have spent days spamming people here and there for some of those maps. Not because they are hard or anything. But because they aren't worth anything to begin with.

An AH would solve this problem for me. I don't care what you think really. From what I see from you. None of your arguments have any valid points. Other than you simply like it being the shit way it currently is.

This. AND - Do you think people racing up the Delve ladder are going to leave the fast group that they just joined to do a trade with you for 1 alch for that map you desperately need? Forget it. I was mapping the other day, passing time before the new league and trying to hit 94. I had just got the last spot in a perfect group and smiled as my xp per hour shot through the roof. 5 minutes later I start getting pm's for hemophilia gloves i had listed the other day for 1c. I just about died trying to respond that I was busy and then got the old "STAY WITH THE GROUP" from the leader of the party. We cannot use /DND since then we cannot communicate with the party we are in! There needs to be a /BUSY or /MAPPING since trade is broken and there is no AH. Delve will make this WORSE since now, I will not take the time to reply as the darkness closes in around me. We need an AH tab and a little mailbox in our hideouts. Put a bunch of maps and cheap shit that I don't want to be bothered about in the AH tab and check the mail later when I am done. This does not break the game, it just makes it playable in these situations for both buyers and sellers.
🐢
"
Koheleth wrote:

This. AND - Do you think people racing up the Delve ladder are going to leave the fast group that they just joined to do a trade with you for 1 alch for that map you desperately need? Forget it. I was mapping the other day, passing time before the new league and trying to hit 94. I had just got the last spot in a perfect group and smiled as my xp per hour shot through the roof. 5 minutes later I start getting pm's for hemophilia gloves i had listed the other day for 1c. I just about died trying to respond that I was busy and then got the old "STAY WITH THE GROUP" from the leader of the party. We cannot use /DND since then we cannot communicate with the party we are in! There needs to be a /BUSY or /MAPPING since trade is broken and there is no AH. Delve will make this WORSE since now, I will not take the time to reply as the darkness closes in around me. We need an AH tab and a little mailbox in our hideouts. Put a bunch of maps and cheap shit that I don't want to be bothered about in the AH tab and check the mail later when I am done. This does not break the game, it just makes it playable in these situations for both buyers and sellers.

Yeah, that's what we need exactly.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info