Please NERF map returns!

Can't you just make one thread in which you show:

1. "I ran 200+ t13+ maps with quantity 100%+ and here are my ridiculously bad returns"
2. "I expect high return ratio because I want XYZ"

Maybe that will achieve more than just random complaining of low drop rates.

“We are the race of flesh, We are the race of lovers.”
Hahaha. Good work OP. At first i thought you were actually defending RNG :) You got me, well played sir.

Ps. I stopped playing red maps until they fix it.
Not sure I really understand the map complaining. I understood it in bestiary and other leagues that didn't have league mechancis which return maps. But incursion is pretty good for map returns (and flashback of course is absurd for it). In incursion I made thousands of chaos selling maps. I had shit luck for real drops so selling maps was how I actually got my first couple characters set up.

Maps can drop from incursions themselves, but that's rare. The main source of extra maps that puts you easily in the positive is the temples. The formula for calculating the level of a temple is: average level of incursions + 4, capped at your highest incursion. This means if you're chaining T12 maps for farming, you throw in one t16 map before each temple, and you get a T16 temple.

For the temples themselves, priority for rooms should be: map room, pack size room, storage room, quantity room. If you always take these rooms when offered, and fully connect so you can clear the whole temple, you should average 2-3 T16 map returns per temple. Of course sometimes you get a dud temple, but sometimes you also get a spectacular one. My record is 8 T16s from a single temple (with assorted 15s and 14s as well, of course).

The only thing I can figure is that people who are having trouble sustaining maps aren't taking full advantage of their temples.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info