When is Incursion Being Added to the Core Game?

"We are going to add this in the future" seems a bit thin for a manifesto post..
Last edited by ladish on Aug 13, 2018, 10:56:11 PM
So wait... 3.5?? When is 4.0 coming out?
damn was hoping it was getting added instantly i like those upgraded temple uniques oh well i guess ill have to make do with the bestiary uniques ^^
That sounds awesome, thanks for the heads up.
Another Flash-back MOD for me...
So my only question is where are the Party improvements that were promised before the next league?
That is what I've been the most excited about...
I think GGG should work to reduce lag in incursion temples. Why can't GGG just fix these? Do people
need to upgrade to high end computers to enjoy these incursion perks? Or they can just use this money
to pay for microtransactions?
expanding the core game is always good! thank you!
One league i not play and go figure its added to core. For me its just a junk league but what do i know... I more prefer some more opportunist content instead of more rng and tears.
Last edited by nEVER_BoRN on Aug 13, 2018, 11:34:13 PM
i really luv poe, and iam playing it since january 2013.

i just wish the lvl of random-ness wouldn't increase exponentially every league.
At some point it started to feel like
"no matter what i do or play or want, if i have lots of luck i will get it, otherwise not".
Incursion was the first addon in a long time that gave you a fair chance to have real game progression because you can decide what kind of rewards you prefer and which path you want to go.
Lets see how this will impact the future of PoE.

P.S.: 25% chance to get 150% salary at the end of the month. 75% chance you will get nothing. Just doesn't feel any fair.
Last edited by smon2k on Aug 14, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info