Pets

"
Magnesium360 wrote:
"
cronus wrote:
big no no.

stash tabs (until you got 50 or so) already give a borderline pay to win advantage. which is quite enough

And even then, the main reason why they charge for tabs is cause of server maintenance. It takes alot of storage to hold everyone's massive amount of items lol.

i rather think the game wouldn't exist without purchaseable tabs in this form. eventually, ggg gives decorational stuff away for free for league rewards and such.
I don't understand how having a pet pick up currency is p2w... Its literally convenience like having
multiple stash tabs. It just says time and makes things a little more simple.

P2W is like being able to buy a starforge or koams or like exp potions.

I just want to see pets actually have a reason behind them rather than here is this stupid dick bird
that stays in one spot next to me and does a flip every once in awhile.
"
wde97 wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
I would like to see them roam around a bit more, maybe even "attack" enemies (dealing no damage of course), not just stay in a fixed position as if attached to the character by an invisible stick.

How about a "skin transfer" that would allow you to transfer a pet appearance to a minion so you could have a "pet" attacking and dealing damage? :)

Yeah, what this guy said!!!
That would increase sales of pet MTX a *lot*. Raise Zombie wolves, or fire cats, or summon raging toads....
Patch Notes 3.15:
Fixed a bug where players believed the game was playable. This has been corrected and made retroactive.
Patch Notes 3.19:
Fixed a bug where players adapted to 3.15. This bug cannot be corrected, so we have implemented a 90% reduction in item access as a punishment.
I do like this idea and I think it would be pretty easy for GGG to implement.

Might only work on certain minions though like zombies.

I don't think animate weapon summoning creatures really works.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info