[3.3] The Oath Keeper - A Death's Oath build by the person behind the item

"
gmurz wrote:
I've been following your build this league and I've fallen in love with Death's Oath. I can do maps up to t16 effortlessly and it's very satisfying charging into packs and blowing them up.

I have a few questions. Would you recommend dropping Malediction for Void Beacon if I have a Windshriek or should I stick to using ES boots? My second question is for the Watcher's Eye - how do you get enough mana reservation to fit in Clarity into your triple curse + Discipline set up? Do you just remove one of your curses to replace it with Clarity when you think you need more ES? My last question is what is your thoughts on using Eber's Unification over Heretic's Veil?

I am currently level 92 right now and starting to invest to invest in my gear for end-game content. I really want to try the Atziri's Reflection + Coward's Legacy + Dreadbeak set-up you currently use but an Atziri's Reflection is hard to come by on Xbox. My only gripe with this build is the single target damage, but it isn't too bad with a +2 to level of Socketed projectile gem corruption and the CWC Level 21 ED set-up in my Alleopathy. Great idea by the way!

I've been doing Malediction so far in Delve so go right ahead, and my Clarity is just level 1. Eber's Unification cannot compare to Heretic's veil when I'm achieving lvl 23 curses with 44% quality, The quality on Despair alone would out dps Eber's.

If there's anything else don't hesitate to ask in-game, i'm pretty much online all the time.
Tears of blood, aching heart,
My dear Isildria must depart.

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
There any option to do mf version of this bulid ?
"
Szeryf666pl wrote:
There any option to do mf version of this bulid ?

Nope, you might be able to pull something off but I won't be trying it since I find MF boring

[Keeper] Oath keepers - Friendly EU focused guild for experienced players More info @ thread ID; 1426886
IGN; Isildria
i like this build, single target sucks a bit, but nevertheless, i like.... (xbox community is just too small and the economy too weird to get cowards and atziris for the 30% more spell damage :( )

2 questions isildria:

What do you think about Cerberus Limb? I corrupted a Magna Eclipsis (+5 block), and this Combo gives lifeleech and a HUGE amount of ES. (But you have to invest 2 points into Ghost Reaver...)

Why do you use +2 proj. corruption instead of +2 duration gems on your allelo's? The +2 dur. corruption also supports swift affl. and efficacy.

thanks!

Last edited by configFile on Nov 5, 2018, 2:28:19 PM
"
configFile wrote:
i like this build, single target sucks a bit, but nevertheless, i like.... (xbox community is just too small and the economy too weird to get cowards and atziris for the 30% more spell damage :( )

2 questions isildria:

What do you think about Cerberus Limb? I corrupted a Magna Eclipsis (+5 block), and this Combo gives lifeleech and a HUGE amount of ES. (But you have to invest 2 points into Ghost Reaver...)

Why do you use +2 proj. corruption instead of +2 duration gems on your allelo's? The +2 dur. corruption also supports swift affl. and efficacy.

thanks!

The build is not up to date, refeer to my Delve character for a better version.

IGN; Isildria
Last edited by isildria on Nov 6, 2018, 8:47:30 AM
I first saw this build from PohxKappa in 3.2 or 3.1 (not the originator but how I first saw it), but I have seen it growing in popularity and I think it's such a fun item. To keep things short, I see you run an "odd" combination with CoChanneling ED in Allelo and Vaal Earthquake + Decay. I remember having some DPS woes on yellow elder bosses, do these additional offensive links push you past that t10-t15 boss content in a quicker manner?

Edit: I see you are using Coward's for some LL shenanigans. How does this compare to the 3.2 variant?
Last edited by cutelilduck on Nov 16, 2018, 4:40:21 PM
"
isildria wrote:
"
configFile wrote:

2 questions isildria:

thanks!

The build is not up to date, refeer to my Delve character for a better version.

we NEED an updated guide, i love this build so much, i hope push this to the max in betrayal.
"
To let you further invest in Cold Damage Over Time, we've added a new kind of stat, Cold Damage over Time Multiplier. This can be found on new weapon, jewel and shaper mods on items, and on Cold clusters on the passive tree, as well as new notables on the Occultist. This multiplies all of your Cold Damage over Time, giving you another axis of investment. This will help the damage of this build compete with the damage growth of other hit or ailment based skills. All sources of Cold Damage over Time Multiplier add together, then multiply the cold damage over time you deal.

We're also giving Chaos Damage over Time the same treatment, adding non-ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier to items, passives and the Occultist.

Some exciting news - highlighting some of the Cold-related stuff in case the Chaos equivalents are found on the same types of items &c.

Been a while since I've touched Death's Oath - Isildria, your L100 Delve character's very spicy/stacked with the Coward's/Reflection/Dreadbeak/Green Nightmare combos. I don't suppose you've recorded any videos of you playing the character at that level in higher Delves or T16 maps?
"
Haasts wrote:
"
To let you further invest in Cold Damage Over Time, we've added a new kind of stat, Cold Damage over Time Multiplier. This can be found on new weapon, jewel and shaper mods on items, and on Cold clusters on the passive tree, as well as new notables on the Occultist. This multiplies all of your Cold Damage over Time, giving you another axis of investment. This will help the damage of this build compete with the damage growth of other hit or ailment based skills. All sources of Cold Damage over Time Multiplier add together, then multiply the cold damage over time you deal.

We're also giving Chaos Damage over Time the same treatment, adding non-ailment Chaos Damage over Time Multiplier to items, passives and the Occultist.

Some exciting news - highlighting some of the Cold-related stuff in case the Chaos equivalents are found on the same types of items &c.

Been a while since I've touched Death's Oath - Isildria, your L100 Delve character's very spicy/stacked with the Coward's/Reflection/Dreadbeak/Green Nightmare combos. I don't suppose you've recorded any videos of you playing the character at that level in higher Delves or T16 maps?

I have not, but I'll see what I can do for betrayal league.

IGN; Isildria
Please mate UPDATE your guide, so much love we have for ya!
And you push it to limite!

Take my energy Exile and go for it !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info