Season One, Race Event 31: Three Hour Party

IGN: PriceOfFreedomVII Character: #21 Melee Duelist Rank: 83 Level: 27

Yes, finally made it under 100! Found a third quicksilver flash and donated it away.

Last edited by JJ108X on Mar 9, 2013, 3:31:12 PM
First race hitting Act 3 and nailed #6 shadow spot, gg to all! Love racing, should've went docks and could've prolly hit 33 or so but stayed safe in sarn.
IGN: KingDanlol
KDL_
DanlolGG

Always looking for people to party with and make new friends!
#251 i was trying new build, whole game nothing droppede for me...
i lost like 40 min i merveil my resist was not work? i got like 69 and she was 3 shot me almost killing and, than my game frozen mouse was working but game stop and my pc frozen need to rebut and go all the way to mervail just bad luck... But i am preety happy having a 24 level.

Spoiler

GG
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
Last edited by Toxic999 on Mar 9, 2013, 3:13:01 PM
Level 30 and not a single rare. Do you ignore loot as soon as you think you´re set for the rest of the race?
Rank 67th solo lvl 28.
Was such a rollercoaster - using Gnarled Branch till Merv then got sick Mallet and from there on only stupid Spiked Mauls.
Not bad for totaly casual run. Merv kill at 1hr, Vaal at 2:10hr :D
Gratz to the winners - that Vaal kill at 1:13 was pretty impressive
How on earth did people manage 38???

Its funny how the top 19 are all 38-35, and then it drops off to 32. Maybe those 19 know something we don't....
IGN: Starlight_Seraphim

Had a shit weapon till lvl 22, at 23 the nice axe came CLEAVE THGE SHIT OUT OF IT ALL!!!

MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHA

and exalted orb at terraces =D
★ IGN: Pinockio_the_Transexual or PM me on forums ★
Vaal at 1:13? Wow that's pretty sick. Also, nice gap of 3 levels between #19 and #20?
Rng was so sweet to me, I may start more races late just to be in it's good graces.

That isn't even counting the stuff in stash I had good drops all race so did my party tbh it was a slow and steady race after we lost our ranger and shad early but very fun.
Looking to get back into the game with an active friendly guild, league doesn't matter. Preferably one that enjoys the current 2week race format. Cheers!
"
Starlight85 wrote:
How on earth did people manage 38???

Its funny how the top 19 are all 38-35, and then it drops off to 32. Maybe those 19 know something we don't....

4 expirienced parties that know what they're doin and then its the rest of the world ;) Welcome to POE party races :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info