|Standard rules for league events apply. Please click this link if this is your first race event.
For information about our new race event season, please check out this announcement!
To see your points in the current season (and its prizes), go to this page.
The overall top player by experience will receive 3 Reward Points.
The top 20 players of each class by experience will receive:
Prizes for reaching specific levels and staying alive
- #1 player of each class: Demigod's Triumph (Unique Golden Wreath) and 10 Reward Points
- #2 player of each class: 6 Reward Points
- #3 player of each class: 5 Reward Points
- #4 player of each class: 4 Reward Points
- #5 player of each class: 3 Reward Points
- #6-10 player of each class: 2 Reward Points
- #11-20 player of each class: 1 Reward Point
- Level 33: 7 Reward Points
- Level 30-32: 6 Reward Points
- Level 27-29: 5 Reward Points
- Level 24-26: 4 Reward Points
- Level 20-23: 3 Reward Points
- Level 11-19: 1 Reward Point
The first player to complete each of these quests wins the prize listed.
- Normal difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Hillock (Twilight Strand): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Medicine Chest (Tidal Island): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Fairgraves (Ship Graveyard): 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Deep Dweller (Flooded Depths): 2 Reward Points
The first player to kill all of the monsters in any of the following areas will receive:
- Normal difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
- Normal difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Fetid Pool: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Old Fields Cave: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Dread Thicket: 2 Reward Points
- Cruel difficulty Catacombs: 2 Reward Points
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter
Please do not message me unless it's very important. Contact Support
if you need help!
Posted by Chris
on March 4, 2013 2:18 AM
Grinding Gear Games
looking to party with people who have top 5 finishes within their class this season
can play just about anything, full party is not necessary (even duoing would be fine with me)
lets give these old cb farts a run for their money
EDIT: found something, thanks to everyone who took the time to pm me
IGN : asdh
Last edited by asdfman on March 9, 2013 12:00 PM
Posted by asdfman
on March 7, 2013 2:44 PM
I am looking for a group for this race aswell. Only have a few 6th places in my class though. PM me on Forum if any group is interested.
Edit: bleh have to afk in the race... so will just get some points solo i guess...
Last edited by Gnarfy on March 9, 2013 3:44 PM
Posted by Gnarfy
on March 8, 2013 10:43 AM
Looking for a team for this. Just started racing, haven't had any top finishes but know what to do. Would like to play Marauder or Templar but will play anything. Have Vent,Mumble,Skype etc. Please PM if anyone is looking for a member. I can adapt quickly and take directions well.
Posted by alpoppa
on March 9, 2013 1:03 PM
Gathering good players for group, PM me.
Posted by Bayloc
on March 9, 2013 2:45 PM
I have PM'ed you and no response Bayloc. What's up!
Posted by Verminoth
on March 9, 2013 3:34 PM
Looking for a good team to start doing races with consistently and often. This has been my first season racing but I'm getting better and would like to become somewhat competitive. I have a mumble server for us to use. Pm me
Posted by edwardm84
on March 9, 2013 4:31 PM
First time first Hillock. 1 hitting the zombie and getting several crits on Hillock required. :P
Oh and first Hailrake ofcourse. :)
Didn't have time to race sadly so quit @ level 11.
Posted by NiceSewerRat
on March 9, 2013 7:47 PM
Got a Meginord's belt to drop from Merveil (let my son use it after I quit, he got his first race point!) but the crappy drops (and my lack of skill) prior to Merveil prevented me from being competitive in the race, so I quit after level 20. Also had a sweet level 17 sword drop, helped my dps a lot.
How Fusings Work: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/38585/page/3#p1451934
IGN: ForeverOldMan Aliases: OldManWithABot, OldManWithABow, TehHammer, TheHammer
Posted by TehHammer
on March 9, 2013 8:02 PM
Posted by Zeromous
on March 9, 2013 8:03 PM