Season One, Race Event 25: Three Hour Solo

Docks should be level 30 during races.
Reached docks only to meet 2 multishotvoidbearers(one with crit aura made me bail with 54HP) seeing I was underleveled with level 26.

If I stayed in city of sarn I would be level 27.

I lost some time in act2 during sins when I had to bail once(run from crossroads) and once during Ancient Pyramid.

I hate the killspeedgap on melee maces between 17 and 22 thats the region I lose much time(Seeing somebody being 10 minutes behind me with merv pass me at lvl 20)
Even with nice drops. I guess I must level up in Western forest earlier and then skip everything.
I lose too much time doing weavers with 15 and sins with 18

My merv time as meleetemplar is fine with 40min without hailrake.(Lose those 5 minutes in Prisoners gate and coves which aren't meleefriendly)
This is my first race, I got killed with my ranger at brutis, I think she was level 10, tried a maurader, but did not get very far before dying, gave the witch a try, but ran out
time at level 4, since this was my first race I thought I did ok, I need to go faster, how
much stuff do you kill before moving on?
I did find one unique with my maurader. I learned a lot by doing this race.
I will try other races later.
Last edited by AndrewJCaspermeyer on Mar 7, 2013, 1:26:23 AM

Ended at lvl 21, First race, Very fun will be at more of these races!
This one dropped before Brutus:

Movementspeed in Coves and +1 Bow at level 22 or something. Really bad Chamber Maps but everything else was ok.
Onslaught: LTeaSporker, LTeaCharge
It was slow for me from the start like 10 min behind, but i got better result than before or at least i had if not die stupid one minute before the end. Damn it! I would be somewhere 100 and 120. It's so stupid to die like this, I am so disappointed... And my name was "to day no spartian die" well that is a "twist"

Spoiler

GG.
To the Next time.
"Having a Key, having a game, Playing all day"
Life is just a game.
IGN: Twitch/Tox2
I found the same helmet with my maurader before he died; in fact I found this helmet at the starting area when I killed hillrock; in fact hillrock dropped it; I consider myself lucky that this helmet dropped so fast for me.
Last edited by AndrewJCaspermeyer on Mar 7, 2013, 1:34:01 AM
i came in the race 90 minutes in got to 14 1/2 i didnt crab a coal rin everything i got was a drop. Self found/made mode!!

how do link my finds btw?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info