Xbox One 3.3.1c Patch Notes

So how do you update? I have no option to update the game, but when I try to log in it says I need the update. And no it isn't in the game management area under updates or ready to install.
And still no ability to price the stash tabs I've paid 100's of dollars for. Sorry but its bullshit. You might fool some into thinking you are supporting poe on xbox sufficiently but those of us avid since harbinger know the truth. Bare minimum. The xbox team is teeny tiny. I dont blame those of you working on it, it's your management that obviously believes the xbox playerbase is the red headed step child in the poe family. We will wait until 2025 for decent in game chat and stash tab pricing.

Oh, and we will wait until 2030 for our accounts on this forum to be linked to our xbox accounts. Just another unfulfilled promise. But no worries because we don't matter anyway. If it's not a pc problem then it's not really a problem....right GGG?
Last edited by Pbfloyd2112 on Jul 30, 2018, 10:37:46 PM
"
DreamerUSA wrote:
So how do you update? I have no option to update the game, but when I try to log in it says I need the update. And no it isn't in the game management area under updates or ready to install.

Restart the console, it should prompt you to update once you start poe again.
Thanks GGG for fixes and improvements.

For some reason PoE is the only game I currently can keep playing and loving the improvements which are done step by step.

It can never go fast enough but I for one can be thankfull for the thought and attention which is given to the xbox community.

My wish looking forward to the future:

That the poe team finds a way to get some of those PC advantages regarding the game and tab management easier to the PC. Secondly to link my characters instead of this lvl3 pc character which is unplayable due to my laptop

Now off to enjoy my cyclone and see if i can get to a new high level in a league :d
"
filix wrote:
"
DreamerUSA wrote:

Restart the console, it should prompt you to update once you start poe again.

Thanks. That is what I ended up doing, but thanks for the reply. =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info