[3.5] Blade Flurry Elementalist. One tap the entire screen [Inpulsa+3Dragons] + Full video guide

"
Polor wrote:
played the build in flashback, trying it again in delve and its still one of my favorites.

If anyone is thinking of mixing up their choice of attack skills i highly recommend consecrated path, feels much better to me compared to static strike.

The only real change I made between 3.3 and 3.4 was dropping goldwyrm for 30% ms boots to compensate for the shield charge nerf, so losing 20 quant kinda sucks but at least its not a nightmare capping resists

Spoiler

you think consecrated path is better for boss and solo mobs?
im struggling with blade flurry single target dps
I have mana leech problems, how do you slve this with out passive from the tree?
I'm using a gemini claw which has mana on hit built in and I am fine with sustaining, completely solves all mana issues.
"
Fuzzywuzzy37 wrote:
I'm using a gemini claw which has mana on hit built in and I am fine with sustaining, completely solves all mana issues.

Problem is that i have a kinda good ele claw alrdy. So chainging it will be meh :)

But atm im having some survival issues.. i got 1 passive for mana leech and thats solved.

Question tho. I am starting to get fairly decent gear. But in poe planner my dps is way lower then the one from the guide. Is it jewels only that makes up for it? I have checked with lev 20 gems + missing passives ofc. But the dps difference is major. Just need a tip on what im doing wrong.
Last edited by Furywrath on Sep 5, 2018, 12:42:29 PM
If you use a vagan dagger in off hand your hit chance is only about 85% actually. It seems the vagan mod is only local to the specific item and not global like the lycosidae.
Hi,idk what im doing wrong i cant to get this 'explosion' like u do on yt? i bought in order like u told since inpulsa costed me 3ex is was a HUGE investment.. also i need to get the right color on my dragon helmet so.. lycosidae i finish with right colors ^^

so.what im doing wrong? jewels are around lvl 16+ im lvl 70.
i got trail lab done know i need to do the rest maybe i need to go deeper in ascendancy?

pls help me out thx!

i like how the packs now dissapear but it only explode in packs of 3-8+.. also how about bosses? its verry weak against bosses how u do that?
im struggling so hard with single target dps seems like you really need abyss jewels and a really high ele dps claw for this build to be even decent.
"
PUNSHET2 wrote:
im struggling so hard with single target dps seems like you really need abyss jewels and a really high ele dps claw for this build to be even decent.

got same problem.. single target in pain in the ... i lvled a bit further & geared up better know im getting (normal) good clearing.. still not what im looking for.also when i got frenzy charges vs a boss its 'decent' to kill em,but when its all out then its so hard to kill one :/ maybe i need better claw but well see what future brings.

i just need good pair of boots & gem it up link it up then im fully geared but then i still need to get more skills in the three my flasks & jewels.

this build is good but like u said everyone said what to do vs bosses..
I've got the explosions going and the DPS is really starting to get there now. A lot of Abyss Jewels will make up most of your DPS as well as completing out all of your ascendancies. For the big explosions, they really need to chain off mobs so if it is low density then the explosions won't clear very far. It's gotten to the point now where I just whirling blades through some packs and they explode.

Here is the gear I am using currently, still plenty of upgrades available to me such as Tombfist, Yoke of suffering and Lightpoacher.
"
Polor wrote:
played the build in flashback, trying it again in delve and its still one of my favorites.

If anyone is thinking of mixing up their choice of attack skills i highly recommend consecrated path, feels much better to me compared to static strike.

The only real change I made between 3.3 and 3.4 was dropping goldwyrm for 30% ms boots to compensate for the shield charge nerf, so losing 20 quant kinda sucks but at least its not a nightmare capping resists

Spoiler

Hi, would you be so kind and post your passive tree for playing this consecrated path version? - or alternatively make your profile public and I'll figure it out myself :)

Thanks in advance!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info