[3.11] Ice CRASH IT ALL Juggernaut * beginner & budget friendly! tank with high dps!

Is Herald of Purity better than Herald of Ice for this build?
"
Sirzento1 wrote:
Is Herald of Purity better than Herald of Ice for this build?

According to POB, HOP adds slightly more damage and also gives you the 4 sentinels that provide distractions for the enemies.
"
Toldnir wrote:
"
I may have caught your build while you were working on it but when I pulled it into POB, you are missing one ring.

yup probably when i bought the mark of the elder i just bought :p bad timing.

How do you put enfeeble curse : cwdt or blasphemy ? or manually /o\ ?

Enfeeble is part of the CWDT setup:

CWDT - Frost Bomb - Enfeeble - Summon Holy Relic

You can see the first post in the thread for more information.
Hey just wondering just started this build on the gloves options which version do we need does it matter and whats the best curse too get on it ele weakness?
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
Hey just wondering just started this build on the gloves options which version do we need does it matter and whats the best curse too get on it ele weakness?

Hrimsorrow if using non Yoke of Suffering amulet; Hrimburn if using Yoke of Suffering.

Hrimburn and Yoke of Suffering have a small synergy together.

The build uses enfeeble curse in a CWDT set up. The build also has spare sockets so you can experiment with self cast elemental weakness if you like (I do this and it seems to work well).
Last edited by AndyLovesHisBge on Jan 1, 2020, 12:11:03 PM
"
"
Bezmageddon wrote:

Hrimsorrow if using non Yoke of Suffering amulet; Hrimburn if using Yoke of Suffering.

The build uses enfeeble curse in a CWDT set up. The build also has spare sockets so you can experiment with self cast elemental weakness if you like (I do this and it seems to work well).

Ok cheers andy good to know how do we get 100% cold coversion too 50% gloves dont see rest on tree or am i blind?
Last edited by Bezmageddon on Jan 1, 2020, 1:07:22 PM
"
Bezmageddon wrote:
"
"
Bezmageddon wrote:

Ok cheers andy good to know how do we get 100% cold coversion too 50% gloves dont see rest on tree or am i blind?

50% from gloves, 50% from Ice Crash skill itself.

Ice Crash
Deals (190-240)% of Base Attack Damage
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Cold Damage
Second Stage deals 10% less Damage
Third Stage deals 20% less Damage
(30-169) to (46-254) Added Cold Damage
Oh sorry i never even noticed what a noob question ha cheers :)
Is Enfeeble level zero since it's not specified?
"
Is Enfeeble level zero since it's not specified?

Hey in the pob it says level 5 so assume thats the level u need hope it helps

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info