[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Just soloed Uber Elder for the first time! TY so much for sharing this gem of a build!

Gear:
Spoiler

-Filter
"
Schwunges wrote:

Looks nice! Most likely I missed something, but can you tell me how you gain Power Charges?

1. Blast Cascade (on skill tree, near witch starting point)
in second weapon set (only before bosses)
Last edited by mangalower on Mar 31, 2019, 12:51:26 PM
I have a bit of a hard time staying alive in high Tier maps and don´t really get why?

"
derwaynez wrote:
I have a bit of a hard time staying alive in high Tier maps and don´t really get why?

Your shield could use a lot more crit chance. 100% crit is more like what ya want to get. You can also get a higher spell damage % as well.

Your physical damage on the weapon doesn't do us much good. I would try to upgrade that to the multimod Demi suggests. I got luck and found a pretty decent base for a great price. Start there and craft the traits you can afford as you get them. Getting the multi mod craft is pretty easy, if you don't already have it.

You also stack a lot of accuracy and chaos resists. I understand accuracy is good for achieving more critical hits, but I believe that stat slot could be better used with flat spell damage, % increased damage, % increased spell damage and global crits.

For your amulet, you can double stack spell damage. It's an item I've been chasing after as well.

don't forget about the 7% increased maximum life on the jewels in your passive tree. That's a MASSIVE boost.

I hope that helps a bit. I'm still learning what makes this build tic, but i'm sure that info I gave or mostly correct :)
-Filter
Just wanted to say i think lightning trap might be my favorite build ive ever played. Im playing a more tanky MoM version and my damage was already good but today i bought an elder essence worm for 8ex so i can use wrath in it and also keep suing mark of the shaper and now it just feels spectacular all around in both defensive and offense.

So I had a pretty nice weapon I'd been using then this dropped and shows a 6k dps upgrade which seems insane. Is it as good as I think or is the tooltip increase fools gold?

here is the one I was using for reference (paid quite a bit for it)

"
Bsull83 wrote:

So I had a pretty nice weapon I'd been using then this dropped and shows a 6k dps upgrade which seems insane. Is it as good as I think or is the tooltip increase fools gold?

here is the one I was using for reference (paid quite a bit for it)

only path of building can give you accurate is x better than y answers :P
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hello everyone
Recently started this build on PS4 and already got some questions cuz I love this trapper.

Here's mine build pastabin https://pastebin.com/NaALeQ6S , I mange to change route and get more life

And the question are:
1. Is Coordination needed ?
2. Is lethal Assault needed ?
3. Does Lighting walker give more dps than frenzy charges? Cuz in raw dps on screen, its beeter for like 10k dps on lighting trap.

Thanks for help ! See you in game !

Hi guys,

enjoying the trapper very much. Thanks Demi! I am wondering what I should invest next on. What is weakest in my set up at the moment? Damage is pretty decent uber lab boss is always instant kill and also most maps are runnig fine. Only thing I struggle a bit sometimes is the heavy projectile damage in high tier memories. Got like 5,7k life so far. Higher life role on Boots or Shield could help a bit more to sustain there I assume. All Jewels are 7% increased life + 1 or 2 dmg. mods (everywhere crit multi for lightning spells and two times projectile damage on top).

One question regarding the option of Elder Boots with Fortify support: What is the benefit of adding Blood Magic as support for Shield Charge?

Cheers
tm4g1x
Hi demi,i was following your guide and i have a problem with the pathofbuilding,because i don't know why but i have 63k of dps and yours have 380k and i don't see where improve that much,because i put your weapon on my build and improve 2k,but the difference is about 320k.This is how i have my build: https://pastebin.com/bJ4ZnL6d , ty so much

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info