[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
"
"
Sensylis wrote:
why do we use Controlled Destruction in our main link setup? thought the aim is to crit?

same question, that doesn't make sense

its not a you can't c rit, its just reduced crit. if you have 100% crit it overrides the negative crit on ctrolled destruction

Ok, i got it, it's strange at first to see the controlled destruction gem next to a tree filled with +%crit strike multiplier.

Btw your build is really fun and strong, the only thing I would like to discuss is about the Eldritch Battery passive, is it important to possess this passive ?
I've some troubles to manage my hp with EB active, so I removed it for, at least, the leveling phase.
Last edited by BlueKagu on Sep 1, 2018, 1:35:21 PM
"
LowBudget780 wrote:
"

Btw your build is really fun and strong, the only thing I would like to discuss is about the Eldritch Battery passive, is it important to possess this passive ?
I've some troubles to manage my hp with EB active, so I removed it for, at least, the leveling phase.

EB only works with this build if you have a Tinkerskin.

I hoped not, I'll wait until I get a Tinkerskin to invest a point in this passive, thanks !
I have a Question about Lightning Trap is it viable to use Vaal Lightning Trap?
Great build i'm enjoying it a lot. A have a quick question about shield charge, i saw that you seem to have kept yours at level 1 is there any particular reason to this or is it just for the mana cost? Thanks!
whats some good usable leveling gear , sorry im new to trappers
"
UBiLL wrote:
Great build i'm enjoying it a lot. A have a quick question about shield charge, i saw that you seem to have kept yours at level 1 is there any particular reason to this or is it just for the mana cost? Thanks!

it doesn't make a difference either way
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
Hi there iam a little bit confused wich skilltree i have to follow in 3.4 because the one from the picture using frenzycharges the other one(pob) doesn't :0
"
"
UBiLL wrote:

it doesn't make a difference either way

what did you like more for general map clear and or bossing? arc or lightning trap? just like what was more fun to you?
Hello im currently 48 and im having problems with this build. I can only cast trap 2 times before i go OOM. should i remove herald of thunder so my mana pool is larger? it feels like i hit the wall at 48 gameplay slowed down drastically last few levels and i am forced to mana flask after every trap... how do i solve my mana issues in mid game.. i have ~30 increased mana regeneration amulet.. HELP!
"
wakandaboy wrote:
Hello im currently 48 and im having problems with this build. I can only cast trap 2 times before i go OOM. should i remove herald of thunder so my mana pool is larger? it feels like i hit the wall at 48 gameplay slowed down drastically last few levels and i am forced to mana flask after every trap... how do i solve my mana issues in mid game.. i have ~30 increased mana regeneration amulet.. HELP!

Your gonna need a mana flask, I had a tabula around that lv and was spamming like 2 traps>mana pot repeat. Arc+Trap feels better to me then lightning trap.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info