[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Since we got a dmg buff now, and infinite mana, would MoM be a good idea? or am I missing something that makes it not work, its way too late :D :D
I love this build. The Passive tree has changed POB needs updated again.
Flame dash is not better than shield charge as movement skill?
I ran this as lightning trap a couple seasons ago and it was awesome!

If I want to try the new Ice Trap this time, what should I aim for eventually in a 6L and what if anything in the tree needs to change?
"
jksw4g wrote:
The tree has changed, can you make a new tree for synthesis league?

Demi is in Canada at the moment and said he will only be able to update on Monday most likely, for now i think most people are just spending the extra points to get fangs of the viper still so can just adjust when the guide is updated on Mondayish.

Hope that helps!
Tree is bricked in latest PoB
Since Path of Building updated and has the new tree, does anyone have a screenshot of the nodes taken in that direction? It removed all nodes after Coldhearted Calculation from the pastebin import.
Last edited by Fogolicious on Mar 9, 2019, 12:17:00 PM
Update: Tried to remember as much as I can, I was looking at Demi's Tree before hit update POB button. But here's my tweak to the tree after recovering as much nodes as possible at stage 7 tree.

http://poeurl.com/cjn8

- Adds nodes lead to "Expeditious Munitions" (Fork from "Coldhearted Calculation")

- Adds "Hasty Reconstructions" (Fork from stage 7 tree, the closest keystone is "Chaos Innoculation" [NOT ALLOCATED])

- Adds 2x more LIFE & ENERGY SHIELD in the proximity of "Written In Blood"

That gives us - solid 33k more DPS and better survivability sits at level 100 121/121 skill point spent with Alira (369558.1 DPS)

OR

with slightly more DPS by adding the remaining 2 nodes inside the "Trap and Mine Damage" ring at level 100 if chosen with KILL ALL BANDITS (372072.9 DPS)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Fuck I updated POB and it fucks up the tree....

I know the stage 1 tree now need spend 2 more points to keeps up the plan. (But I still chose Alira)
Last edited by FlexmahGamingMuscles on Mar 9, 2019, 1:04:31 PM
So where you place the unnatural instincts. If you would use the attackspeed nodes to get there, wouldn't you get more spell damage? Or do you want the attackspeed from the unallocated nodes?

Sorry If there's something obvious i'm missing.
"
N4ss4 wrote:
So where you place the unnatural instincts. If you would use the attackspeed nodes to get there, wouldn't you get more spell damage? Or do you want the attackspeed from the unallocated nodes?

Sorry If there's something obvious i'm missing.

Attack speed affects attacks (meelee)

Cast speed affects spell casts (spell)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info