[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Lyxara wrote:
The change to character based crit cap won't affect this build right? In terms of using Controlled Destruction, it will now set us to 0%, was 5% before...I don't think so but I rather ask/want opinions :D

another question: vaal lightning trap against bosses useful or nah?

Controlled destruction will reduce your crit chance by base crit of the skill i.e. if you have 50% crit chance then using Controlled destruction ill reduce it to 44% for lightning trap(6% base crit) lightning trap also has increased crit chance against shock which pretty much negates controlled destruction's crit loss.
NEW Patch in this Build is just stupid strong...
Feels good that every idiot hyped arc xD
Last edited by Daxter88 on Mar 6, 2019, 7:28:28 AM
"
"
IgNnyz wrote:
What would be the gem links for ball lightning?

its a bit awkward since it's a linear spell. you kinda want aoe or radial projectile spells or you'll miss a lot

links are probably the same as lightning trap, just put in gmp instead of pierce?

and take out something else for trap support

Thanks Demi, I really apreciate it.

Would you still going to keep this setup or you'll change a thing or two?
So hyped. I added this build to my "list of three". It'll be a tough choice!
-Filter
What do u guys think about ice trap ? Its getting huge buff.
"
Circles now have a 20-25% larger radius.
Now deals 88 to 133 Cold damage at gem level 1 (from 67 to 101) and 898 to 1347 Cold damage at gem level 20 (from 579 to 869).
Now has an added damage effectiveness of 150% (from 90%).

Is it possible to use it in this build ?
"
Liselleru wrote:
Is the pastebin link working? Copied it into PoB and its only given me the first 16 points in the tree even for the Lvl 100 tree....

Same.
-Filter
"
foma1234 wrote:
What do u guys think about ice trap ? Its getting huge buff.
"
Circles now have a 20-25% larger radius.
Now deals 88 to 133 Cold damage at gem level 1 (from 67 to 101) and 898 to 1347 Cold damage at gem level 20 (from 579 to 869).
Now has an added damage effectiveness of 150% (from 90%).

Is it possible to use it in this build ?

Just replace Lightning Trap,pierce and lightning pen with Ice Trap,Hypothermia and cold to fire and replace Lightning spire trap with Flamethrower and you are good to go. Also get rid of lightning damage nodes and transfer them to area nodes for even more area.
"
vaishakh wrote:
"
Lyxara wrote:
The change to character based crit cap won't affect this build right? In terms of using Controlled Destruction, it will now set us to 0%, was 5% before...I don't think so but I rather ask/want opinions :D

another question: vaal lightning trap against bosses useful or nah?

Controlled destruction will reduce your crit chance by base crit of the skill i.e. if you have 50% crit chance then using Controlled destruction ill reduce it to 44% for lightning trap(6% base crit) lightning trap also has increased crit chance against shock which pretty much negates controlled destruction's crit loss.

Thanks alot! I think I'm gonna play this, traps is something I was successful already, happy that arc is gone tho :D
IGN: FluffyMetamorph
Can we still do the Sembar Sceptre crafting this league?
With the buff to Lightning Trap, I'm assuming should we use the blasphemy/enfeeble setup instead of the HoI and HoT to improve our survivability, right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info