[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

Lol guys look this dps(with 92% Light Pen ! )

shaper snip with bad laptop
https://youtu.be/rNiCf-tf2-Q

Last edited by veritaserum on Sep 20, 2018, 2:50:40 PM
Isn't Chain Reaction anti-synergistic with Tinkerskin's effects? Seems like it might be tankier to not use Chain Reaction, or does it not matter?
"
veritaserum wrote:

Lol guys look this dps(with 92% Light Pen ! )

shaper snip with bad laptop
https://youtu.be/rNiCf-tf2-Q

^^with this penetration
Hey mate, great build!

Quick question though, do you believe Chain Reaction is the way to go with this build? If the traps aren't triggered by enemies we're actually losing a few bonus from Tinkerskin + Master Sapper.

If we went Explosives Expert instead (considering the minor ascendancy nodes as well):
-30% trap damage
-5% trap laying speed
-15% cooldown recovery speed for throwing traps
+20% area damage
+10% elemental piercing
+10% reduced damage taken from traps/mines (meh)

But we would also get almost 100% phasing uptime + maxed frenzy and power charges.

Would love to hear your thoughts, thanks!
Last edited by boneraiser on Sep 22, 2018, 9:56:46 AM
Just started this yesterday. Super fun build!

Life feels low atm (4k). Guessing it's that I need more levels to access the jewel slots

gear so far:
I have the same issue as the other guys above. I read in another guide that you do not gain the life and ES effect of tinkerskin if a trap is triggered by chain reaction. What are your thoughts on this?
Thanks for this build! Im having a very fun season! Now i need to kill the uber Elder and i want to see what i can do to further increase my dps. I already have very good dps but now im at the point where im stacking exalted and im not sure on what to invest to keep improving my dps. Let me know if you have any idea. Thanks!!

Just hit maps after leveling. Gotta say, it seems like a really good build. The interaction between Tinkerskin and Eldritch Battery is amazing, and of course, all of it is enhanced by Saboteur ascendancy.

At the same time, it does seem a bit low on life and errs a little on the side of glass canon. However my char is far, far from done.

Overall great build, and really, really cheap so far.
"
Just hit maps after leveling. Gotta say, it seems like a really good build. The interaction between Tinkerskin and Eldritch Battery is amazing, and of course, all of it is enhanced by Saboteur ascendancy.

At the same time, it does seem a bit low on life and errs a little on the side of glass canon. However my char is far, far from done.

as long as you hit jewels with % life or flat life you'll be fine, i have around 5.5k life iirc at endgame and could easily hit 6k with better gear.

you can also drop some damage on tree easily for life nodes once your gear is upgrade enough.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
"

I can say that i had a real good time mapping with that build. Im farming t16 atm and its pretty easy even with the worst deadly mods you can think of. Once you get around 5500 hp and good dps youll obliterate anything before it can touch you anyway. I can say its pretty cool to be able to just go for the highest quantity number without even reading the mods! Good luck!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info