[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
Q3 - Lightning golem gives added lightning. Extra damage = good.

nope. cast speed
"
Q2 - Enlighten increases mana res over 100% so nah. Wrath, Zealotry is still best damage. Check POB if you need proof.

well enlighten lvl4 reduce mana reservation by 88%, so with zeal + wrath you would have 88% reserved instead of 100%, which allows you to use dread banner, isn't it ?

"

Q3 - Lightning golem gives added lightning. Extra damage = good.
nope. cast speed

in fact it gives cast + attack speed and a temporary aura which adds lightning damage. seems kinda weak to me, I already one shot everything but big bosses

ty for answers
Would anyone mind taking a look at my character and pointing out any blatant flaws? I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

I've attempted to upgrade my gear but still seem to be struggling with both damage and survivability. Any comments would be appreciated.

Here's the PoB link: https://pastebin.com/jN4AWGS6
Atziri step+spell dodge shield, 50% spelldodge, i thinkg it might help vs Legion rare mobs.
"
eddy_alfa wrote:
Atziri step+spell dodge shield, 50% spelldodge, i thinkg it might help vs Legion rare mobs.

Thanks for the suggestion. I think my Spell Dodge is the same as Demi's PoB but I can give it a try.

Just looking at the different numbers between the 2 PoB's it seems my Crit Chance is way off. In fact Crit Chance, Life, Armour, Evasion all seem to be very low in comparison.
Last edited by Khallach on Jul 30, 2019, 7:48:09 AM
"
Khallach wrote:
Would anyone mind taking a look at my character and pointing out any blatant flaws? I feel like I'm missing something obvious.

I've attempted to upgrade my gear but still seem to be struggling with both damage and survivability. Any comments would be appreciated.

missing something obvious?
1. You need 6link Tinkerskin(luxuary with corrupt +1 ~ +2 to socketed gems(projectles/traps/all gems/duration(if u use vaal LT))
2. 21 lvl 20+ Quality Lightning trap gem
3. Weapon with 18-20% elemental damage as extra chaos damage
4. Helm with enchant LT damage penetrates 10% lightning damage+mod "nearby enemies have -x% to lightning res + flat HP + %HP
5. Boots with enchant add 1-160 lightning damage if u haven't kill recently or with +x% to crit chance if u haven't kill recently. + Mod flat HP + %HP/dodge spell dmg/dodge attack damage
6. Mod "Elememental damage with attack skills" doesnt work, cuz we deal spell damage(trap - spell tag) - need to change for something useful
7. Amulet with "damage penetrates 9-10% elemental resistances"+crit multy+HP/ES
Amulet with aspect of Spider or Cat can grants you additional survivability.
8. Watchers Eye with mods for "Wrath" - penetrates 13-15% lightning res while affected by Wrath
9. Jewels with 7% HP & 15-18% crit multiplier for spell/lightning skills/elemental damage & additional stregth/ %es for EHP
10. Enfeble with blasphemy- not mandatory, can be change with frostwall/purifying flame(create consecrated ground(grants regeneration&add crit chance))/wave of conviction(inflict debuff exposure -25% res)
Obvious
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Jul 30, 2019, 8:05:50 AM
"
Silver_Dude wrote:
"
Khallach wrote:

missing something obvious?
1. You need 6link Tinkerskin(luxuary with corrupt +1 ~ +2 to socketed gems(projectles/traps/all gems/duration(if u use vaal LT))
2. 21 lvl 20+ Quality Lightning trap gem
3. Weapon with 18-20% elemental damage as extra chaos damage
4. Helm with enchant LT damage penetrates 10% lightning damage+mod "nearby enemies have -x% to lightning res + flat HP + %HP
5. Boots with enchant add 1-160 lightning damage if u haven't kill recently or with +x% to crit chance if u haven't kill recently. + Mod flat HP + %HP/dodge spell dmg/dodge attack damage
6. Mod "Elememental damage with attack skills" doesnt work, cuz we deal spell damage(trap - spell tag) - need to change for something useful
7. Amulet with "damage penetrates 9-10% elemental resistances"+crit multy+HP/ES
Amulet with aspect of Spider or Cat can grants you additional survivability.
8. Watchers Eye with mods for "Wrath" - penetrates 13-15% lightning res while affected by Wrath
9. Jewels with 7% HP & 15-18% crit multiplier for spell/lightning skills/elemental damage & additional stregth/ %es for EHP
10. Enfeble with blasphemy- not mandatory, can be change with frostwall/purifying flame(create consecrated ground(grants regeneration&add crit chance))/wave of conviction(inflict debuff exposure -25% res)
Obvious

Thankyou for this, I sometimes struggle to get my head around piecing everything together with the various modifiers and having some clear things to aim for will help me out a lot.

FWIW I knew the build needs a lot of work to get anywhere near endgame content but I was thinking that there were probably some clear issues or things that could be resolved on a budget with a view to getting some currency together for the more expensive upgrades.

Thanks again.
Another usefull link: arcane surge+flamedash+inc.duration+vaal grace
grants 10-15% more spell dmg+cast speed+manaregen(really good for me, cuz i use Mind over Matter) with duration about 7sec(depend of gems lvl & manacost) and additional 34% chance to dodge attack&spell dmg(huge bust survivability with acrobatics+phase acrobatics)
Last edited by Silver_Dude on Jul 30, 2019, 11:42:34 AM
"
Thankyou for this, I sometimes struggle to get my head around piecing everything together with the various modifiers and having some clear things to aim for will help me out a lot.

FWIW I knew the build needs a lot of work to get anywhere near endgame content but I was thinking that there were probably some clear issues or things that could be resolved on a budget with a view to getting some currency together for the more expensive upgrades.

Thanks again.

you have 2 elder rings.try this : 1 elder ring and mark of the shaper

http://poe.trade/search/sonomomomokomu
Does this build work in high maps / high delve on a budget?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info