[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
astitch wrote:
Hi, loving the playstyle. Can anyone comment on my current setup. I think my damage is not that great. With the same PoB config I am only reaching about 1/4 of the damage.

And for my jewels I mainly got 7%life and 18% lightning crit multi.

Here is a PoB link. https://pastebin.com/FbqQyqhL

Any advice?

Bad weapon. Crafted mods in rings ain't helping you at all, those mods are for attack, which you don't ever use. 6L chest :)
Last edited by zomgplix on Jun 30, 2019, 2:09:26 AM
can someone check out my build and give me some tips.. I know i need more levels and jewels but on the gear i have now.. any gear I can or should replace ASAP ?

https://pastebin.com/NUnqBV28
Last edited by rattek on Jun 30, 2019, 1:04:05 PM
"
Bad weapon. Crafted mods in rings ain't helping you at all, those mods are for attack, which you don't ever use. 6L chest :)

Ah. Thanks for the clarification on the ring crafted mods.
"6L chest"
Yeh. I have one with perfect rolls in my stash I am trying to 6l.
"Bad weapon"
Cool. I will see what I can do here.

Thanks for the pointers.

Edit:

"
Crafted mods in rings ain't helping you at all

Doesn't "add damage" adds for spells and attacks?

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/77m8a1/adds_x_damage_to_attacks_vs_adds_x_damage_which/domymfw/
Last edited by astitch on Jun 30, 2019, 4:20:28 AM
What's up guys. Yesterday I tried fighting Uber Elder for the first time ever and literally everything oneshots instantly. I know I should just get good, but it felt as if I am way too squishy since elder spears are pretty hard to dodge and they oneshot too. Legion mobs sometimes oneshot me offscreen when I can't even see them. I was running Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder and then either Zealotry for inc aoe or Wrath. I see in the guide Blasphemy+Dread Banner+Wrath is recommended. I am not 100% sure why Dread Banner is good.

Also, can anyone take a look at my gear and tell me if there is something extremely bad with it. I know the shield sucks, but the good ones are super expensive and I don't really want to invest much more into this character.

Also, is it only me, or lightning traps sometimes takes forever to activate and is generally pretty awkward?

Spoiler
Last edited by Furries on Jun 30, 2019, 4:11:28 AM
"
astitch wrote:
"

Ah. Thanks for the clarification on the ring crafted mods.
"6L chest"
Yeh. I have one with perfect rolls in my stash I am trying to 6l.
"Bad weapon"
Cool. I will see what I can do here.

Thanks for the pointers.

Edit:

"
Crafted mods in rings ain't helping you at all

Doesn't "add damage" adds for spells and attacks?

https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/77m8a1/adds_x_damage_to_attacks_vs_adds_x_damage_which/domymfw/

I stand corrected, PoB shows also increase in damage :)
I started playing again this league, took brake since beastery legaue.
Quite few things have change most notably how we go about defences.

So my question is what is best set up for defence for this kind of build?

hey guys, can someone tell me if this is work a multimod for this build?

It's T1 Lightning suffix, so I could technically add the Lightning as Prefix aswell.
Last edited by iSiarra on Jun 30, 2019, 2:44:48 PM
Started legion with this build.
Really satisfied with saboteur, even tho I prefer melee.

Legion encounters sometimes 1 hit me even from off-screen. As I read, not Im the only one who got 1 hit.

If you have some time, please check my char and lmk what should I upgrade.

Jewels kinda hard to get on xbox. Saw one light dmg life crit jewel, was 2 ex. Wont give 2 ex for a single jewel, while I got my trap life crit jewels for 10c per.

Dmg is kinda low, however leveling my skills again cause of 20%.
Life is kinda meh. Sitting at 5,5k hp, currently sniping for 110++ hp helm and better belt.

I do not see HoI and HoT triggering - why do we use these?
"
Bracks_ZA wrote:
I do not see HoI and HoT triggering - why do we use these?

second part of it doesn't work like shatter but it does increase spell damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info