[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

"
leolo wrote:
Hi, thank you for the guide I having a blast with this build but I have a question about cluster trap. Every time I cast lightning trap linked with cluster trap throws 3 traps. What I understand from your comments in here it should throw 4 (nerfed from 5).

I have all the nodes in your skill tree that gives extra traps but still can't throw more than 3 traps each cast.

Gloves that add 1 trap, make it 4.
Hey man, do you think
is a good belt alternative?
Came here to say Thanks mate for the build! :) I just felled Uber Izaro on lvl 73, with 4L and eq < 20c. Pretty awesome.
- TroubiCZ
I guess i misunderstood something but...why do we go for crits if controlled destruction gives -100% crit chance ? And on PoB replacing CD by elem focus gives around 10% more dps. Any thoughts about that ? (sorry if this was already answered in the thread)
"
tidus411 wrote:
I guess i misunderstood something but...why do we go for crits if controlled destruction gives -100% crit chance ? And on PoB replacing CD by elem focus gives around 10% more dps. Any thoughts about that ? (sorry if this was already answered in the thread)

"
"
"
Sensylis wrote:
why do we use Controlled Destruction in our main link setup? thought the aim is to crit?

same question, that doesn't make sense

its not a you can't c rit, its just reduced crit. if you have 100% crit it overrides the negative crit on ctrolled destruction

if you use ele focus you can't shock (10-50% more damage) soooo yea. you also can't shatter which means porcupines will fucking murder you
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters
I understand now, thanks dude
It's good for Delve league ? :)
been good for me in delve. i switch from lightning trap and arc trap pretty regularly for no reason other than to use a different skill.

still without a tinkerskin so mana pot spam is what is needed and i've opted for wrath and hoi instead of hot until i get a tinkerskin just because i enjoy the crits not leaving monster corpses.
I got those nice gloves with 27% increased trap damage and level 18 advanced trap on them (i use them with spire traps) and i was curious to know what you guys think of those versus the extra trap ones for maximum damage. thanks
"
UBiLL wrote:
I got those nice gloves with 27% increased trap damage and level 18 advanced trap on them (i use them with spire traps) and i was curious to know what you guys think of those versus the extra trap ones for maximum damage. thanks

no. 33% more damage vs some increased. additional trap op.
🥚 IGN: demigodking | Creator of Demigod's Wager
🍋 twitch.tv/demi | youtube.com/demigodkinglol
🥔 Mirror Thread (400+ Services): pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1753977
🍋 #1 Items, IIQ MF Item Duplication Services, Carries and More!
🥚 TheSpiderQueenByDemi - Hall of Grandmasters

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info