[3.8] Demi's Infinite Tinkerer, the Lightning Trap Saboteur (EVERYTHING/BUDGET VIABLE)

@Demi, do you see anything that i can improve in this setup ?
P.S : all mu jewels are with 7%life and 2 opt with dmg
I use as aura : WRATH + herald of thunder and herald of ice and when im on shaper I keep WRATH +zealotry and switch pierce with slower proj.

Anything else to do for more defence ? Sometimes I take 1 shot from acolites or other mobs :P

Thx !!
Having no trouble with any content. Only with the disconnects :D
Haven't done Shaper yet, but any elder is easy breezy.
Spoiler
When was the last time you saw the sun, exile? The true sun.
Following this build for Legion - not played since Incursion but had a blast in that playing Arc traps, so getting back in with a trap build was always going to be the plan!

Just wondering whether anyone knows what the impact is of having both Pyromaniac and Tinkerskin? Does the life recovery from Tinkerskin provide enough sustain on it's own to drop Pyro and pick up extra damage from Explosives Expert instead?
Loving the build. I am quite poor so haven't got the best items yet. Here is what I do have. What should I work on next? Thanks :)

so I just corrupted this my lighting trap into a vaal version...what are thoughts on usability of this?
Hey guys, demi,

thanks for the build! absolute blast so far. played trapper in beta last time, that was a clunky mess. but not this time around: absolutely awesome!

now i have been able to conquer this league way further then i expected, and have about 10 ex to spend without any idea to what :-) are there any massive damage gains possible?
everything i find is a mere 1-3% more damage for a lot of currency...

thanks guys
"
mshock wrote:
okay dual Shimmerons is pretty insane with this build

Tinkerskin & Devouring Diadem keep life topped off most of the time

feels a bit like running Blood Rage, it makes no regen maps more risky and will definitely kill you if you aren't careful

heyhey, kinda just started
looking what you guys doing with the build XD

thats a lot of damage, but it removes the stress free aspect of the build
Do you think the extra damage from the shimmerons is necessary? At some point
gonna need it or is it just "overkill"?

This might have been asked before:
How do you generate frenzy charges?
FC are ticked on in PoB.
You don't have Master Sapper and I couldn't find another source for FC.
Cheers!
"
hogmark wrote:
This might have been asked before:
How do you generate frenzy charges?
FC are ticked on in PoB.
You don't have Master Sapper and I couldn't find another source for FC.
Cheers!

Probably decided to ignore the biggest item on the build

HUH?
jesus christ, stop asking this dumb questions that were answered if not in guide, here - in thread, like multiple times
What Tlvl are you guys getting the shaper gloves to drop on?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info