[3.4] KissMeQuick's Ultra Regen Blade Vortex Tank | 10K HP | 15K+ Leech & Regen | Easy Uber Elder

"
das_nervt wrote:
I try to level as high as possible atm, so deaths are very painful.

I farm delves at around depth 300. Now one question, can someone please check my gear an tell me why i can get one shotted from this big fuckin bear in the delve? There are no bad mods on it, but its so dangerous with almost 9500 life and good gear...did i do something wrong?

You can see when he's going to do his big attack most of the time I believe, so I could flame dash or move away when hes about to attack(that's what I currently do). Or save my Vaal Blade Vortex for when he spawns, that way I don't have to be near him to hurt him and still do what I mentioned above.

As far as your gear goes, you could get at least 2 more elder items, which would give you 7 siphoning charges and thus more benefits.
I will never get this build full potential with Unnatural Instinct at 12ex. I can only play on the weekends and some evenings this league :'(

I'm sad, I enjoyed it quite well.

I'm no beggar but if anyone playing this build is quitting the league, think of me...

Spoiler

(not talking about the watcher's eye, kaom's, 6L disintegrator (still fusing away though, got hope), 2% regen kaom's boots, decent % of maximum Life per second to maximum Life Leech rate amulet...)
Last edited by Pandaroux on Oct 19, 2018, 6:17:56 AM
"
Blake_Murdock wrote:
"
das_nervt wrote:
I try to level as high as possible atm, so deaths are very painful.

I farm delves at around depth 300. Now one question, can someone please check my gear an tell me why i can get one shotted from this big fuckin bear in the delve? There are no bad mods on it, but its so dangerous with almost 9500 life and good gear...did i do something wrong?

You can see when he's going to do his big attack most of the time I believe, so I could flame dash or move away when hes about to attack(that's what I currently do). Or save my Vaal Blade Vortex for when he spawns, that way I don't have to be near him to hurt him and still do what I mentioned above.

As far as your gear goes, you could get at least 2 more elder items, which would give you 7 siphoning charges and thus more benefits.

Thank your answering, to be more safe i try out some fights with decoy totem, works well so far.

What is a general thing is that my life regeneration per second in in my charakter sheet is only 830 life. It feels so low, but i think i did everything right. How much life per second do u guys have?
hi guys! so this is my first ever scion. how the hell should i level this build? just dont spend my skillpoints until i cannot do my merciless lab? in the leveling trees a lot of points already spent at the shadow starting point :\ and i cannot really put the skillpoint anywhere (currently leveling with the roa trees). thx!
"
Aradebil wrote:
hi guys! so this is my first ever scion. how the hell should i level this build? just dont spend my skillpoints until i cannot do my merciless lab? in the leveling trees a lot of points already spent at the shadow starting point :\ and i cannot really put the skillpoint anywhere (currently leveling with the roa trees). thx!

There is probably a better way, but I just followed the build while leveling. Just didn't go for the jewel sockets, because I wasn't going to have any jewels while leveling.

It worked decently as it's all just stats, damage kinda sucked though. But I used arc and something else which I cannot remember currently.
"
das_nervt wrote:

Thank your answering, to be more safe i try out some fights with decoy totem, works well so far.

What is a general thing is that my life regeneration per second in in my charakter sheet is only 830 life. It feels so low, but i think i did everything right. How much life per second do u guys have?

While standing still on my character sheet in game, I have 1199.9 life regen per second, while moving around I have 1185.2. But I have some passive skill points still in regen. I also currently have 9818hp. But still die to some stupid stuff
Last edited by Blake_Murdock on Oct 19, 2018, 5:06:21 PM
Hi. Great build but i have few questions:
- How do you move in maps? only using flask? kaoms roots cant help with movement speed and flame dash is slow +have CD.
- The 50% increase recovery rate of life on kill of Trickster node is very situtational. How can it be usefull with bosses? It is worth?

PD: this build is expensive as f*uck in a temp league :/
Last edited by ceberus11 on Oct 19, 2018, 7:38:50 PM
this one

or this one
Last edited by ThoryX on Oct 20, 2018, 1:09:45 PM
"
ThoryX wrote:
this one

You want Increased Life Recovery Rate...
Last edited by joNDel_x on Oct 20, 2018, 6:50:57 PM
Thinking of trying this build on standard, I have a legacy Acuity and was wondering if this would be a good fit with this build?

I never lose.
Either I win
Or I learn
- Nelson Mandela

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info