[3.5] FACETANK THE WORLD | Instant Leech! 8k+ life, 2.5m+ Shaper DPS Double Strike

No Path of Building post? What is this, 2014?
~ Seph
"
sephrinx wrote:
No Path of Building post? What is this, 2014?

"
Hey OP, I managed to unveil a #% increased Damage while Leeching mod today from Vorici, it can be applied to both gloves and amulets. Do you think this mod would make it worth using a rare amulet instead of something like Warped Timepiece?

Where did you find that craft?
We are using haemophilia for the chance to bleed. How about using tombfist with vulnerablitity on hit to gain the bleed chance?

I know we are using the bleed explode to clear, but what do you think?
well, try it in PoB? haemo out, tombfist with vuln in, check intimidate and see how the dps changes. its probably better to melt bosses but worse for clear
Last edited by unleashed666 on Dec 11, 2018, 4:15:38 AM
SO far so good. Fun to play, easy to roll build. Ill share my thoughts on it so far:

Spoiler

Gear setup above. Maybe ill work on some flasks but not sure if worth it atm.

- War Banner is great with Inspirational ascendacy node (Champion). 100% acu rating, free adrenaline on bosses to pop this VDS, great in general. I will probably switch after uber lab, but im not sure tbh.

- Will add hatred instead of AA when I'll get Enlighten3 later on, for now im focusing on playing instead upgrading.

- Double bloodseeker is fun. I died once on map bco I forgot to pop bleeding flask xD

Questions:
- Why you dont use antibleed flask?
Is it hard to obtain %chance to gain power charge on critical in The Bloodseeker?
"
Nightryczeks wrote:
Is it hard to obtain %chance to gain power charge on critical in The Bloodseeker?

As the others corrupts...
So, is it hard or not? Im kinda new in this game and can't realise how hard is to get that buff in weapon.
Hey, sorry if it was answered in another forum question, but I was just wondering about the you mentioning the possible inclusion of watcher's eye. Do you just recommend swapping Hatred for Anger if you're running it? Or one of the other heralds? I'm just not 100% sure about the right way to include.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info